Seisei Suruhodo, Aishiteru

• Tags: Infidelity
  • Rating: Not Yet Rated

Yume
Oct 1, 2016
Okay I recall that the first 3 episodes were pretty okay, pretty decent story, kind of like any average drama out there. Employee from a company falls in love with her VP, they fight for their love that everyone is against, but then things got strange and weird and messed up I couldn't even watch it. Due to my drama policy I can't drop it but If I could I would have done that a long, long time ago... lol

Okay so as said the story is pretty cliche-ish, nothing extraordinary about it, but, the things, that occured, ehm was not that good, I'm not a fan of it (can't spoil!) I think it's just a matter of moral and ethics but it happens a lot tho! It was a bit draggy here and there, long dialogues, same thing repeated many times. There were small plot twists something like "Oh that's it?" And "whaaat whyyy", but nothing wow.

Acting was good, especially Yuka, so good that I really hated her hahah. There were no character development at all, only Yuka changed here and there lolol. The music was okay, I only recall that one song that was played in every episode, ugh I got really tired of it. Rewatch? Nuh-uh! Never. I feel like I wasted my time in this, but it's a matter of personal preference, I don't like this kind of drama.

So if you like an 'adult-matters' story with SUPER complicated relationships and accessories, then you might like this.

*whispers I don't recommend it*

Tiffa
Oct 5, 2016
Thankfully the first couple episodes offered a unique take on affairs. Of course, it didn't take long for it to disintegrate into completely and utterly cliche. It gets hard to watch actually...But I really like Takei Emi, and found that the second male lead as well as the woman who played Yuka did well at playing their parts. Yuka's actress is so good at acting that I really hate her now lol

The plot through the middle of the show lacks content, the characters don't seem to have much development, and the actors don't have that great of a chemistry...I don't know, I just wasn't impressed.
My least favorite part is that it was suuuuuper melodramatic. Maybe I've grown less tolerant of melodrama, but it was really distracting in this drama.

If you're thinking of watching this, just mentally brace yourselves for episodes 4-9 to be bad because it won't be worth it til you get to the last episode. And even then the melodrama is an issue for me =____=
The last episode was good though! Relatively. Finally something I didn't predict would happen, haha.

Perhaps the only redeeming factor would be the theme song lol
I'm a total loser for melancholic songs, so this was perhaps the best part of the drama for me.
If nothing else, watch this drama for Yuka and her character growth! Everything else isn't that special.

RayaneFontes
Feb 14, 2019
Primeiros episódios interessantes, mas a condução da história no meu ponto de vista levou a um caminho no qual eu já não conseguia shippar o casal principal (Até porque eles já nem tinham uma química expressiva em cena). Ator coadjuvante realmente conseguiu me cativar mais, pela personalidade que mostrou, mas não foi um personagem com muito desenvolvimento. Esposa do protagonista também foi uma boa personagem, de forma que movimentou um pouco a história que vinha se arrastando, ótima atuação. Não reassistiria, não me torturaria dessa forma.