Pensees

• Duration: 30 min.
  • Rating: Not Yet Rated

KimsaAbe
Jul 23, 2017
Actually, I enjoyed watching "Perfume" in their first show. However, the story and the character development could of been better than a simple plot. Normally, Japanese drama have a very unique story idea, which captivates a lot of audience. I really hope to see Perfume starring another drama series soon.
RisefromBlackAshes
Jun 23, 2017
The stroy is pretty simple a trio of three friends have long since admired a Western style house. When the house is put on the market for 3 million yen, they team up and decide to buy it. It comes with one condition that they take care of Rikimaru, who thye believe is the Chow-chow from their childhood that would bark at them. When the former housekeeper comes in though, they realize that it's not quite that simple.

Overall, for such a short special, two 25 minutes episodes, it's okay. It's not long enough to really develop a solid plot with conflict and character development. It is short and sweet and worth spending an hour of your time watching. While the roles were not difficult characters, the ladies of Perfume prove the do have some capabilities in acting. (I say this as a fan of Perfume, but also someone who knows difficult roles verses easy ones.)

The music wasn't there aside from the ending theme, and even that was so-so. Overall, a solid 6 from me. Not something I'll be skipping other dramas to re-watch, but I wouldn't mind doing so with a friend who hasn't seen it.