I am Your Teacher (2007) poster

Older man / Younger woman
62 titles 10 loves 1

cirrhatus
Jan 8, 2012
A school is a smaller version of the world, a simulated space and a jungle in which everyone is pursuing different goals. Though sometimes fun and at other times hell, it is undoubtedly a place where we grow up. Like in a society of adults, there are invisible hierarchies, laws and wars in schools, too, but the moment we get rid of them all, we become friends. We come to like people without a particular reason and help others without any preconditions. We also provoke, take risks, and put everything at stake without hesitation. But even after a long time, we vividly remember all those things even though we forget what we had learned from textbooks. People of that time are our everlasting wounds and peers. This drama teaches a whole lot of valuable lessons and reveals a hidden track of our life.

Prairiechamp
Dec 16, 2012
Some funny moments. Light romance comedy. Silly at times, but it works here. Park Min Young's break out work, and it is easy to see why. She is the master of the side glances and wide eyed expressions. All the other characters are interesting too. I had trouble predicting who would end up with who, can you do better?