A romantic comedy set during the reign of Rama 5 (Chulalongkorn).
Thong In is an experienced doctor who has treated many people. He has a grandson named Thong Ake who wants to become a traditional doctor. He also studies ancient Thai medicine. One day, Thong In isolates himself after one of his patients dies and he's blamed for his death. He doesn't want Thong Ake to become a doctor and go through the same. Still, Thong Ake is determined to prove himself to his grandfather.
Chaba is a tough and fearless girl. She prefers to fight with swords than do household chores. After meeting Thong Ake's grandfather, she becomes interested in traditional medicine and wants to become a doctor as well. Thong Ake starts teaching her and although they don't get along at first, they eventually fall in love.
(Source: MyDramaList) Add Synopsis In Portuguese
Cast & Credits
I mean, I know they both can act and I love seeing Mario-Davika pair, Kimmy with Mark or James Ma... But after I watch this, I can say that Mario-Kimmy chemistry are amazing..
NongBest who plays Chaba lil sis is so cute and funny.. I love her!
What I like about this drama :
1. It's not just a romance comedy, but we'll get to know about Thai herbs and medication (I learn along with Chaba ;p)
2. The storyline move fast, not like most of dramas, they don't drag the story until we're frustrated (too fast until I don't realize it almost ended).
3. Not Slap and Kiss kinda larkon
4. Great chemistry of the main couple
5. I laugh, I cry, and I smile throughout the drama..
6. Thong Ake character is funny but smart and kind hearted at the same time, Mario plays it very well.
7. Kimmy is out of her the regular brat and spoil character's type, she plays Chaba really well.
8. No crazy ex girlfriend/admirer..
What I don't like...
Well I can say I like most of the storyline.. I don't skip any of the episodes.
Although I think the insertion of Nichkun & Maggie on this drama is not necessary, but it doesn't annoy me (they were there together with Mario and Pat Napapa promoting Dr. J*ll skincare I think).
I just need more sweetness scene on Mario and Kimmy :p
I wish they both can be pair in modern drama (maybe a romantic action comedy will do)
Overall, for you who like romantic comedy you should try to watch this lakorn. Believe me it's worth your time!