Flower Ever After (2018) poster

Huruhi
Feb 21, 2018
Playlist Global is getting bigger. We can notice it with this short drama. It's not about dating and school.  It's about adult life, dating and getting married or not.

The drama shows 2 couples, one year couple and 7 year couple. They face many problems such as Jealousy, shame, envy, their dreams, friends and society.
They talk a lot about marriage.  A couple which are already living together, we'll think about marriage naturally.  So the problematic on the drama : Is the marriage something about how long have you been dating your partner ?

I thought the concept interesting , Playlist Global proves once again their evolution, they are trying  many differents style.
 By the way let's talk about Actors. "Omg" they are very good, handsome / beautiful BUT despite that, we can notice that it's not about physical , so you feel no complex XDDD I mean, they didn't put an accent on beauty, but on humans values, problems, happiness , on the human, so we can easily identify on all the character, Indeed sometime we are too greedy, sometime we want to be the worse one by wanting someone else boyfriend, sometime we give up on something for someone and sometimes we have to do choices.

All the songs were very good ! *-* Kwon Jin Ah ost *-* ... hahem..
The drama was well done for me, the scenes, acting, light, music. And the number of episode help a lot. That's why I like Playlist Global, stories may be basic, but they go straight on point, and you can finish one drama while waiting somewhere, practical !

neaa
Mar 25, 2018
It’s a story about two couples and a single fool. One of the couples has been dating for 7 years, and knows each other in and out. The other couple has been dating for 1 year and has different expectations from dating. And then there is one single woman - wanting to fall in love.

What I liked about this show is the take on marriage. Some people want to get married but cannot because of various circumstances. Some people do not want to get married because they are scared of being tied down. And then there are people who have nobody but need and want somebody.

The story is about whether these people can deal with their expectations and still be together.

It was normal and relatable. Like pages of a journal out of somebody’s life. I liked it for it’s simplicity. The male leads were cute, which was an icing to the cake. The acting and music were not bad.

Playlist global has been coming up with good webseries.

Feb 7, 2019
A short web drama that doesn't deal with school or first love, but rather with grown up problems. The realtionships in this one undergo contemporary couples' problems and eventually only one will survive, as the narrator suggests in the first episode. The stories of both couples were relatable and entertaining, and very dramatic, may I add. The ending was satisfying as well and it kept that slice of life atmosphere, being all realist and unique. The performances were really good as well. So, seven out of ten for this web drama.