My Absolute Boyfriend

Drama freak
I just finished watching 8 episodes of my absolute boyfriend and I know it's quite early to write a review but I could not stop myself.
STORY--
So talking about the story, I have watched the Japanese version of this series so its no surprise for me to guess the story but I really was looking forward to see the Korean adaption of this series as Koreans make some of the best dramas and no doubt it's true. When I watched the Japanese version I thought the story was pretty good but the execution was not upto the mark. But the Korean version is quite good. It did not disappoint me.

CAST--
The cast is also pretty good especially the robot. He is doing a good job and is successful in convincing that he's a robot. Till now it's really refreshing to watch the romance between a robot and a human. It had been pretty funny till now and am really looking forward for some heartbreaks, emotions, love and lots of romance. If not for anyone else then atleast I'll continue watching it for the robot. He caught my attention from the first episode itself.

At first I was really doubtful whether to watch it or not as I didn't really like the Japanese version but still thought of giving it a try just so it's the Korean version and I really love kdramas.
I know it's not really smart to review a drama after watching only a few episodes but I think this drama has a great potential. it's execution is way better than the Japanese one. Once I finish watching the whole drama I'll once again edit this review✌️.