Miss Independent Ji Eun

softyvnho
Dec 15, 2018
Seeing how nobody submitted a review for this, I decided to be the first. I actually finished this drama a few weeks back, but recently decided to submit a review on all the dramas I have ever watched to help you guys. Let's go through all the elements first.

Story: (10) I absolutely loved this. This was a slice of life drama, every episode was not linked to the previous one, each episode focused on its own little story. The only thing that existed throughout every episode was the main leads' relationship. I found this very cute, and the episodes were so light- hearted and fun. I highly recommend this, since there's so much comedy and elements to keep you hooked.

Acting/Cast: (10) Everything was great about the cast, they worked very well together, and the main leads were also able to pull of their office relationship. I found their relationship so cute, and I actually thought that they were dating. Their chemistry is definitely worth everything.

Music: (9) The music wasn't bad, I think they suited the drama quite well, and I gave it a 9, but I never really pay attention to the music in a drama so it doesn't quite matter to me.

Rewatch Value: (9.5) I absolutely hate rewatching dramas, and I usually never do it. However, I was surprised at how badly I wanted to rewatch this the other day. Since there's practically little to no drama in this, and no actually bad guys/ antagonists, I really like to rewatch this. I rewatch this whenever I want to watch something fun, and this drama is my #1 go to drama. I love that there's no drama, and nothing to make you want to cry from sadness. This is one of the only dramas like that, so I love this a lot.

Overall: (10) Overall, this is a 10/10. This is absolutely amazing, and everyone should watch this. It'll make you want to be a relationship quicker.

That's all, my friends. There's a video on youtube with all the episodes together, so you can binge watch this drama. The video is about an hour long. I highly recommend this.

Feb 8, 2019
A web drama with few episodes and a more than just a love story theme. Sure, there is romance. But, there are also the adventures of Ji Eun, as she struggles to balance living alone and surviving her working environment. She is overall a cute character actually. Also, the small tips in the end of each episode were an interesting touch!! The love story, moreover, was really sweet and it was developed nicely, for such a short time. The performances were good as well. So, eight out of ten for this web drama.
nicki_bicki
Mar 22, 2019
Miss Independent is my absolute favourite web drama- and I automatically find myself going back to watch my favourite parts of it each week. It's was all perfectly presented, with just enough romance to leave me feeling satisfied and happy, wishing that I had a guy like Woojin to woo me perfectly like he did to Jieun. They were the two perfect leads, the acting was great, and casting for all the positions was well done.
What I especially love about this drama is it's story line- it talks about everyday issues; from bitches that you have to face at work to getting your period while wearing white pants. And the female lead reacts to all of this well, as stated in the title she is 'Miss Independent' so whilst watching the web drama you learn tips from her, she takes on all of her problems in a rational way and thinks things through. This is my favourite aspect of the drama, as it really depicts that splice of life perfectly. She doesn't jump into the romance with the male lead abruptly, and reacts to crushes in a way real people would, she not a typical kdrama girl, and that's why I love her so much.
I should stop talking about how incredible Jieun is woops- anyway I would completely recommend this drama. You won't regret watching it and it will leave a sweet aftertaste. You can watch it on Youtube so it's easily accessed (here's the link to the videos https://youtu.be/GLXFLrYjWxA ).