• Join Date: January 9, 2018

Miss Independent Ji Eun
Dec 15, 2018
Seeing how nobody submitted a review for this, I decided to be the first. I actually finished this drama a few weeks back, but recently decided to submit a review on all the dramas I have ever watched to help you guys. Let's go through all the elements first.

Story: (10) I absolutely loved this. This was a slice of life drama, every episode was not linked to the previous one, each episode focused on its own little story. The only thing that existed throughout every episode was the main leads' relationship. I found this very cute, and the episodes were so light- hearted and fun. I highly recommend this, since there's so much comedy and elements to keep you hooked.

Acting/Cast: (10) Everything was great about the cast, they worked very well together, and the main leads were also able to pull of their office relationship. I found their relationship so cute, and I actually thought that they were dating. Their chemistry is definitely worth everything.

Music: (9) The music wasn't bad, I think they suited the drama quite well, and I gave it a 9, but I never really pay attention to the music in a drama so it doesn't quite matter to me.

Rewatch Value: (9.5) I absolutely hate rewatching dramas, and I usually never do it. However, I was surprised at how badly I wanted to rewatch this the other day. Since there's practically little to no drama in this, and no actually bad guys/ antagonists, I really like to rewatch this. I rewatch this whenever I want to watch something fun, and this drama is my #1 go to drama. I love that there's no drama, and nothing to make you want to cry from sadness. This is one of the only dramas like that, so I love this a lot.

Overall: (10) Overall, this is a 10/10. This is absolutely amazing, and everyone should watch this. It'll make you want to be a relationship quicker.

That's all, my friends. There's a video on youtube with all the episodes together, so you can binge watch this drama. The video is about an hour long. I highly recommend this.

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
Dec 14, 2018
I absolutely loved this drama. Everything was great, from the plot to the acting. I think the two main leads had great chemistry, and worked really well together. I was overall very satisfied. Let's go through each element.

Story: (10) The plot was very good. I love how the writers didn't rush into the relationship. Obviously, since it took until the 12th episode for them to finally get together *rolls eyes* but it was really good. I loved how everything came together at the end, and the main leads were finally together. Their relationship was so cute, but I'll save that for the acting section.

Acting/Cast: (9.5) I didn't give this a full 10 because I felt that Song Si Ho's character pissed me off a little. I think the writers made her character a little over the top, but overall, the cast was chosen very wisely. Bok Joo and her best friends' had a very cute relationship, and so did Joon Young and and his best friend. Bok Joo and Joon Young had the cutest relationship ever, it was so innocent and pure, yet they seemed to understand each other so well. I think all the scenes seemed realistic and I actually cried so much throughout this drama.

Music: (7) I don't really listen to music on dramas. I think the only drama so far whose music has caught my attention is The Beauty Inside, I love all the tracks. For WLFKBJ, I don't think anything specifically caught my eye, or should I say ear, haha no, but nothing really stood out to me. However, I don't watch dramas for the music, so this doesn't really change the overall score.

Rewatch Value: (9.5) I gave this 9.5 because if I were to ever rewatch this, I would skip a lot of scenes. I have already rewatched this drama a lot of times, but each time I did, I always skipped scenes and even episodes. Before I would even rewatch it, I would always think it over for a long time. I usually never rewatch dramas, since I hate how some of the bad scenes in dramas are, so I hate watching those over again. I rarely watch dramas over again, but I would say that WLFKBJ is one of the few that I enjoy to rewatch. The only reason why I would rewatch dramas is only if I'm bored and I have no dramas to watch.

Overall: (10) Overall, this is a great drama and I think everyone should watch this. It is a very good starter drama for people that want to start watching dramas. This is my first review ever, so I might sound weird, but I hope I wasn't too confusing.

Eulachacha Waikiki
Feb 22, 2019
This drama is, hands down, one of the most beautiful dramas I have ever watched. When I said I wanted comedy, this was what I was looking for. It's ridiculously funny, and the way the characters screw themselves over is funny.
Story: (10) There was not one boring moment in this drama. Each and every moment made me laugh so hard. The storyline was also hilarious.
Acting/Cast: (10) I think the cast worked together very well. Their chemistry looked very real, and they all looked very close. Because of how seemingly close they seemed, the acting was also very entertaining to watch.
Music: (9) I don't really focus on music but there wasn't a moment where I felt that the music wasn't fitting.
Rewatch Value: (10) A fat ten, I think I will rewatch this drama a lot from now on. I have just finished this drama today, but I am already aching to rewatch it. Since there isn't much drama and much things for me to get salty over, I enjoy this drama.
Overall: (10) Overall, a 10. I think this drama is so fun, and if you're in a bad mood, it will definitely cheer you right up. It will make you laugh so hard that you'll start to cry. I hope everyone can enjoy this drama like I did!

The Sound of Your Heart
Dec 16, 2018
This was one of the most simple dramas I have ever watched, and that is a compliment. There was no drama at all, and that adds to the rewatch value. I love this drama so much. You would not have expected this be just like the webtoon, but guess what, it gives off the same vibe as the webtoon. There is not much to say except that this is must watch for everyone. It is so funny, and the misunderstandings in this drama make it all the funnier.

Story: (10) There wasn't really a story. Every episode had its own story, each episode wasn't linked to the previous one, and each episode had its own little funny story to go along with it.

Acting/Cast: (10) The casting was amazing. The cast was so funny together, and it was unbelievable how hard I laughed throughout this entire series. I love how the cast were so cute and funny together, everything seemed to come together really well. The acting was also really good, they depicted their role amazingly well.

Music: (9.5) There wasn't much music, or at least not that I remembered, but if the music was bad, it would have left a bad impression on me but since I can't remember anything bad about the music, I'm assuming it's good.

Rewatch Value: (10) STRAIGHT 10. I normally do not like to rewatch dramas, since I hate having to watch the drama (like the bad parts, maybe the second female/male lead does something bad) over again. It makes me anxious, but since there's no drama in this drama, just plain comedy, this is gold, and I love to rewatch this over and over again.

Overall: (10) If MyDramaList allowed me to give a percentage higher than 10, I would have chosen that option instead. This is too good of a drama to be ranked 10.

I highly recommend this, and it's a must watch. It's a nice and quick drama, I finished this in 2 days, so I hope everyone can support this drama. It's the type of drama that makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside, and kind of nostalgic.

My Father is Strange
Dec 16, 2018
If anyone sees this drama for the first time, they might be shocked and not want to watch it for its 52 episodes. However, don't let that discourage you from watching this wonderful drama. At first, I was very doubtful too, but trust me, after the first episode, you will never want to stop watching it. There is now a hole in my heart, since I finished watching this. This is a beautiful drama that has so many lessons to teach, and I really loved this.

Story: (9.5) I loved this plot so much. I cried, I laughed, I sympathized with the characters, I hated the characters at some point too, that's why I took 0.5 off. There were points where the characters pissed me off a little. Towards the end, when Junghui was being a bit of a jerk to his "father," that sort of made me mad. The part when Miyoung broke Junghui's heart over and over again, that also made me mad, but all aside, this is such a beautiful drama.

Acting/Cast: (10) The casting is beautiful, and whoever casted them deserves an award for bringing together such a beautiful cast. The cast worked very well together, and everyone had very good chemistry, especially Hyeyoung and Jeonghwan, they were the equivalent of married couple goals, while Cheolsoo and Rayoung were more of a cute couple, which was more of my style. I think everyone worked with each other well, and depicted their role perfectly. I love this casting, and I hope to see a reunion sometime in the near future.

Music: (9.5) The music fit every scene that it was in so well, and I usually pay no attention to osts in drama, but this drama made me search up every ost and just listen to them.

Rewatch Value: (9.5) I am not fond of rewatching dramas, but this drama was so beautiful, it is impossible for me to not have an urge to rewatch this over and over again.

Overall: (10) Overall, this is a beautiful drama, and I think that after watching this, everyone will learn a valuable lesson about family.

The whole series is on youtube, so anyone interested can go to youtube, and watch it. I highly recommend.

Sassy Go Go
Dec 14, 2018
I think this drama was a very influential drama that taught me a lot of lessons. At first, I wasn't too excited for this, but once I started to watch this, I got hooked.

Story: (9) I loved the character development in this drama. The plot is amazing, and it shows accurately how much students can change when they work together with others. I love how the characters start to understand each other as the story goes on. The story is beautiful, and so well written.

Acting/Cast: (10) Everyone acted out their roles so well, and the roles seemed so fitting for them. I almost believed that they were actually their characters. All the actors play their roles so well and accurately.

Music: (8) I think the music was fairly captivating, and I loved how the songs fitted the drama.

Rewatch Value: (9.5) This is one of the few dramas that make me want to rewatch it over and over again. I love the main leads' chemistry, and this drama makes me happy.

Overall: (9) I loved this drama, and I think everyone that's looking for a light hearted drama should give this one a go.

My Secret Romance
Dec 14, 2018
I quite enjoyed this drama, but I wouldn't say it was the best drama ever produced. It's your classic cliche type of scenario where the female lead is an employee at her future boyfriend to- be husband's company. Except, they have met before and even had an one night stand.

Story: (7) I didn't quite like how the story was written. I think it wasn't really thought through well enough, and everything that happened was very.. cliche? I don't usually watch work dramas because of all the cliche scenes I expect to see. However, I do like how the two got together at the end.

Acting/Cast: (9) This is the highest one mainly because how much I enjoyed watching this cast. I think they acted very well, and everything would have seemed realistic if it weren't so cliche. All the characters played their roles so well, that I actually felt bad for the Hyun Tae and hated Hyeri with my soul. They all suited their roles really well, so I was overall satisfied with this.

Music: (6) I don't care much for music on dramas, and nothing in this drama really caught my attention and made me want to personally listen to the song, so I guess a 6 is the highest I can give this.

Rewatch Value: (7.5) I personally don't enjoy rewatching dramas, but this drama doesn't exactly scream rewatching material. I would probably rewatch this, but not without skipping a few episodes into the drama.

Overall: (8) I enjoyed this drama, and I think everyone should give this a go. It might not be everyone's cup of tea but it is quite fun and enjoyable.