Summerdaze (2018) poster

Tanky Toon
Aug 24, 2018
Story is nothing new, it's one of the most common clichés about bestfriends falling in love.
However, the story-telling is a bit new. I did not realize how a very short film without speaking parts can speak volumes with just their actions.

And here the acting comes in as natural as if the actors are living it. The small touches, the glances, the visible clearing of throats, all gestures
contribute to the beautiful and poignant telling of the story of requited or unrequited love. (depending on one's view).

The music brings attention to the flow and ebb of emotions and moves the story along.

Re-watch value: The need to play this movie over and over again is quite strong, and quite tempting as it is short.

Overall, a very short and sweet film.

Alit Suganda
Sep 9, 2018
The story is a little bit cliché but I really have to admit that damn!!! the actors are legit perfect for the cast. I like the concept tho’ no dialogue would be boring if it wasn’t well produced but this one is legit. The place, the shot and once again the actors pfffffhhhh. Pleasurable. The only problem for me is, I know it short movie even the title was contain with ‘MV’ but I am honestly expecting more tho’ it has to be (for my expectation) more than just 4 minutes. Or even better make it full movie instead.