Partner

• Country: South Korea
  • Aired: Jun 24, 2009 - Aug 13, 2009
  • Aired On: Wednesday, Thursday
  • Network: KBS2
  • Duration: 1 hr. 10 min.
  • Genres: Law, Romance
  • Rating: 15+ - Teens 15 or older

iindu
Sep 24, 2012
This is a very good drama. I started watching it for Lee Dong Wook, but from the first episode itself the plot and all the actors pulled me in.

The story is good, the characters are very well written. This is especially true here, because the characters stay true to their basic nature throughout the drama. There aren't any miraculous changes in nature or transformation from evil to good. It's more like,as the drama progresses, we learn more about who they are,the choices they make and come to accept them for it. I guess what I'm trying to say is, the drama/writers do not make or project any judgements about their characters, but leave them for us to accept,all the good and the not-so-good included.

The cast was equally good. Lee Dong Wook did not disappoint, Kim Hyun Joo was very endearing and every other cast fit in well.

Like I said before, the story moves along at a good pace, sustaining our interest with enough emotion,suspense and court room action.

The only thing I felt lacking in it, was probably the romance angle. Tae Jo and Eun Ho became great partners, but the underlying suggestion of romance which was always hinted at, remained just that- a possibility. Perhaps that's the way the writer/makers wanted it to be, but I was left wishing to see how it would have turned out.

Rule
Sep 29, 2012
I watched because I like the actors in this drama, but surprisingly it wasnt a bad on.
Both the leads are good and very likable charactors. I like the character of the lead actress, shes gutsy cute clever and loyal (I like these traits in a girl, dont like stupid and helpless kinds)
The main story is flanked by side stories of different cases which are interesting and the court cases which are quite good and pull you in.
There is a nice chemistry between the leads although there is not too much romance, (I would have been happier if there was more)
I had a bit of an issue with the second pair romance.***Spoiler***ahead

I was not at all comfortable with their adultry. Whatever the reason adultry is not the right thing for married people. Either end your marriage and have affairs and if you dont want to or cant then control yourself and dont have them. Its not right to hang on to both. That was the only dirty thing about the drama and made me dislike the second leads.

Well over all it was a good drama and I enjoyed watching it, although I dont think ill rewatch it.

Zhaoul
Aug 30, 2015
This really was a fantastic drama. There was a really nice balance between the suspense of the law cases and sweet romantic moments. I really loved the interactions between the main leads. The story line was interesting and progressed well. The light comedic scenes here and there were refreshing since there was also some intense melodrama.
Kdramaheart
Jul 27, 2014
Love Lee Dong Wook!

Such an amazing cast. They did such a great job with their role and Lee Dong Wook was super cute and charming. He had a funny and cute side to himself which made the drama even more fun to watch.

Although some of the cases were a bit boring which I had to skip through, the last case brought it back to life. This is definitely a drama worth to watch.