One Fine Week (2019) poster

Kiri
The story is quite simple and common . All the actors did a great job .Seo Ji Soo did a good job in bringing up her characters's different attitude.The ML and FL have super sweet chemistry.It highlights another important issue that anyone would come across if he is in the professional life of the ML's character.
You can watch it if you want to see a cute romance developing quickly and beautifully. I think it would've been better if the duration of the show was a bit more.I enjoyed the dreamy story and had fun watching .
starbutterfffly
tbh, the story is simple and there are already a lot of storyline like this. But i personally really enjoy watching the show. I'm a fan of Lovelyz and didnt distracted by Jisoo's acting at all. The last episode a little bit ruined the show I guess, it's too fast, if im right, it's only 10 minutes and the couple is getting back together. come on, I know it's a webseries but 15-20 minutes wont hurt, right? But i would be so happy if they make another season anyway. Good job Jisoo! congrats on your acting debut!