The Huntresses (2014) poster

Korean Movies
Comedies I want to watch

rachel
Feb 14, 2015
This movie really leans more towards the genre of 'typical action movie' than the sageuk genre - it doesn't put itself in a specific time of Korean history and incorporates modern weaponry. Even the filmmaking style feels really contemporary. I also like the incorporation of an emotional element and character backstory.

As for the cast, Ha Ji Won, being the consummate action star and the main star of this movie, does a really good job in the action side of things, and the emotional side of things. Kang Ye Won was OK and played the requisite doofus of the trio. Of the three angels, Ga In's character is the smallest so she had minimal time to show off her acting chops. I've only watched her in Dream High so far. She was OK I guess.

In short, a pretty straightforward female-focused brainless action movie in a sageuk context.

WonByungHoon
Feb 27, 2015
This was just a feel good charlies angels action movie. The girls are super cute and skilled. Ga in's role just fit her. Shes cold dark dont mess woman. Ha ji won has been my favorite for a while coz shes great sa yeon is just eye candy. The kissing scene is funny but good. Anyways great movie if u want to watch a historical korean version