Ju-on: Girl in Black (2009) poster

• Genres: Horror
  • Rating: Not Yet Rated

HAVA-RAVA
Jan 18, 2012
If you want to watch a horror movie with scary elements, I think you should watch this.

I was expecting this to be better but it was quite good. Though I think this would have been better if I didn't watched the original/earlier Ju-On/The Grudge movies before.

I think that the actors did a great job and music was awesome. Though I was hoping to get to see more Seto Koji's and Ai Kago's acting.

The movie was quite confusing at the beginning but then it got better. It would've been better if the movie weren't in different stories but in one big story. Though all the stories filled each other.

The ending was different than I imagined it to be. You have to watch this really patiently because it's so confusing.

All in all I think this was a good horror/suspense movie :)

XiaoMei
Aug 5, 2011
Ahhh! I totaly dislike horrors. I watch them only on day or with friends and then I close eyes... Luckily, this curse don't scare me. It is crazy story with this unborn baby synrome, but I understand at all.

There are some brutal scenes, but rather not to much. Aww.. and the most important! Film isn't disgusting, it means there aren't nasty scenes.