Fiancee

KiaWilliams
Mar 11, 2017
For a show centered around an affair and the aftermath, the plot was unexpectedly good. Sadly, the characters weren’t. At first I was rooting for the female lead, but by the end of the show I wanted to slap her. She kept making stupid choices, and kept pushing away the male lead who has been loyal for such a long time. The plot keeps you engaged but some of the scenes leave you dumbfounded by the stupidity of the characters. Every episode I would pull my hair in frustration, but no matter what I would always watch the next episode. This show is strangely addicting, Even if the characters drive you crazy, you need to know how its going to end!

Would I re-watch this? Yes, or at least certain scenes. Hou Zi is the perfect man, and I love how protective he is of the female lead.

Would I recommend this? Only for those who are patient. At the beginning of the show, the female can come across as annoying because of the stupid choices she makes. She grows smarter and makes better choices but it definitely takes patience to make through those first 5-6 episodes.

If you would like some recommendations check out my blog: http://lovekoreana.blogspot.com/