Wang's Family

• Tags: Award-Winning
  • Rating: Not Yet Rated

jay-jay
Feb 17, 2014
Great family drama, love how even hard times they had. They still stuck together.I still not a fan of how the mother raised her children, giving more love and attention to only her spoiled, gold digger older daughter and mistreating her second daughter.But, she got her karma, well they both did. The woman of the family had many issues, dealing with marriage and career, love, in-laws. But, they stuck together..The son in-laws, should how rich or poor you will have to deal with being marriage and in-laws.My heart went out to the oldest son in-law. He was treated badly by his wife and family, but in the end he found the woman he should had been with.The second son in-law, was a lazy, worthless man. Who in my opinion should had gotten his butt kicked for cheating. His wife had to deal with a lot from him, his family and hers. It takes a strong woman to deal and forgive a unfaithful man. As for the third son in-law, he just wanted to be happy and loved. He could be a little unstable and hot tempered, but, after meeting his birth mother and having a pushy, hot tempered father. You would understand why, hes the way he is..

My favorite character in this drama, was the grandmother, she spoke her mind, she don't hold back. She was funny, love the sounds she make when things make know sense to her..lol, you would have to hear it. My second favorite character was the oldest son in-law, damn good actor. When he cried, you would want to cry. Hes the only person in the drama I felt sorry for. He had it the hardest, but, never gave up...

Awesome drama, this will be my come back and re-watch drama...9/10 stars.

Omeghan
May 7, 2014
What a superb family drama! It will make you weep, cheer and then roar with laughter. You will at times really wonder if there are families or folks similar to what we saw in this drama. I marathoned this one and for me it was certainly worthwhile. I highly recommend it !

Entertaining and thought provoking. I would have given a 10 for re-watch value but 50 episodes is alot to re-watch. In my opinion the pieces all fell where they should at the end.

Kudos to the cast & crew for making this one so memorable.