Tokyo Bandwagon

AnnaGavlen
Dec 16, 2013
So, I have to say, I fell in love with this drama after the first episode. I got completely hooked!

The biggest reason I love this drama is the feel-good feeling you get from watching it. Compared to a lot of other dramas I've seen, this is really realistic and stuff that happens in real life. Very easy to put youself into how these people feel and why they do the stuff they do.

The music in this drama is also amazing. I absolutely love it!

Acting can't get any better. It's kids in this drama too and even they do it really really good. I have to confess though, the only reason I started watching was because of Kamenashi Kazuya, and he didn't disappoiont me either.

So, this is a drama I would recommend to anyone who wants a warm family drama without too much stuff that won't happen in real life. To put it simply, awesome drama!

sambart
May 29, 2015
First things first: I cried like a baby every. single. episode! Seriously!
Firstly it has Kamenashi Kazuya in = amazing! Next, it's about Second-hand books stores = I love yours! It's also about love and family = you got me a winner!
Is it just as happy as it is sad. The story goes deep and touches a lot of topics which (if you're as hormonal as I am!) will touch your heart but all either warm it up or rip it apart!
The music adds even more emotion to it and it was great to see so many characters and members of family go through ups and downs.
This truly is a touching story with a solid cast, amazing music and all the heart you could ever wish for!
One of two of the best doramas I've seen so far this year!

Tasha
Oct 30, 2014
Enjoyed this v much, laughed and cried. A seemingly dysfunctional family that goes all out to fulfill the family values and philosophies. Part and yet whole. Love conquers all. Fell in love with it by the time i was at episode 2. Story setting in Shitamachi is real and will give audience a sense of the possibility becos it is a close community. This drama will give you an insight into the real lives and burst the bubble of misperception abt Japanese people and their families that non Japanese may have. I wish i can figure out the OST used during credit roll. The theme song of the drama is catchy and the lyrics are beautiful.