hi

upto ep 5, so far im prefer this cast, to s1 maybe if it was switched and this cast did s1 and s1 cast did s2 i may say the same, but i think s2 cast seem to fit more with the characters.

thoughts??

I rather say “mix”. Some of the cast in S2 still lack of acting skills and some are good. Same with S1. So i prefer they get the good actors in S1 and remain it in S2 but I didnt say S1 are all good actors. Some also lack in acting skills. 

So far, Ming in S2 is the best actor for me so far. I wish he gets more and deserving role next time. He acts good and natural in S2.

yorkshirelass80:

hi

upto ep 5, so far im prefer this cast, to s1 maybe if it was switched and this cast did s1 and s1 cast did s2 i may say the same, but i think s2 cast seem to fit more with the characters.

thoughts??

Totally agree 

yorkshirelass80:

hi

thoughts??

Agree. But Wayo is a little bit left out.

The first time I heard about 2moons was back in 2016. Back then I had seen only Lovesick Mir and Sotus so I was crawing for more bl stuff. I remember that I went searching for informations about the books and the charachters and it looked so promising, I was really really hyped. I followed all the casting process with this hype until... they choose the cast. It was then that my hype died xD Basically no one fitted the charachters for me, I was incredibly confused by the choices. Maybe they will have amazing chemistry, maybe they are great actors, I tought. I watched the series and well, my hype remain dead... no chemistry, not so good acting not a good script and an overall sense of ankwardness.
I finished the series hardly and then I basically move on and forget.
Then it happens the recasting stuff and when everybody were complaiming I was so happy and glad!! The cast was done again and .... I was not convinced again xD but I started watching some video and more the time passed more I was convinced. Then it came out finally the serie and now, after 2 years I can finally say that I have the 2moons I wanted... all the cast is perfectly choosen, they are still a little ankward with the acting somethimes but the chemistry is there and the feelings too and this time I can feel like if this serie was did by someone that actually cared about it, not like the first time.
So yes, all this long speech just to say that for me this new cast is a blessing, I think every one of them is better than the first cast, no exceptions .

yorkshirelass80:

hi

thoughts??

I was hesitant to watch this one but the new cast fits more honestly. They act genuinely and they're not afraid of on-screen romance between two guys.  

yeah and reading the books a few times, i feel this casts fits the characters more.