This was a really good series. I ended up watching it non-stop. Loved the characters and the acting wasn't bad. The only thing I didn't like was the anime on the last episode. It was the reason why I didn't give it 5 stars. If they were going to do a anime episode I wish that did the whole series as a anime. Does anyone know why they did that? Anyway I enjoyed the series.   

Because in China they usually ban nudity with in gay/lesbian dramas and in the animated parts they dropped their  pants ..... They even cancelled season 2 of Addicted BL drama because of the kissing and intimacy scenes in Season 1 so you are left without any closure 

Ohhhh! Thank you for the information. Just learned something new. 

It also has something to do with another Chai Jidan BL novel. The animated part comes from another book that is slightly connected to this one. Only one chapter though, I think. Is that chapter that is animated. The novel is Fang Meng or something. It’s being translated to English on Wattpad. 

Thank you, I hope in the future they will redo with real people.

It’s said to be her next big project, the filming of that novel. It’s being referred to as her masterpiece, but I haven’t been following news about it lately. So I don’t know much about it. I do hope that there are extra scenes to be released of AB, but I guess that’s just wishful thinking. 

The connection between Feng Meng and Advance Bravely is HILARIOUS! Feng Meng in general is HILARIOUS, but it's to do with why XY could not stand to look at exposed female legs..LOL