Yuss! Yay! It's always exciting to hear when LJG id doing a new project. We can't wait. So looking forwards to it.

But, did they really have to cast Lee Kyung Young?!? Are there no 60 year old character actors in Korea they could cast instead of a known sexual predator? I feel gross every time I see him on screen. At least they seem to have typecast him as a sleezeball. Maybe that's it... the casting director sees a role for a disgusting excuse for a human being of a certain age and immediately their mind goes to Lee Kyung Young?

im not a fan of the idea of casting lee kyung young either, i remember when i first saw he was starring in this kdrama i got really upset, theres so many other actors the director could've casted. i really dont understand why they still give this guy so many chances to keep his career... 

Interesting to hear about Lee Kyung Young.  I live in New Zealand he is of no real interest to me but I didn't know anything about his history but I have seen him acting as the bad guy in other kdramas.