4 beautiful girls for a potential romance...

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE GIRL!!!

Kim Hee-A (informatic student, cheabol daugther)
Kim Gyu-Ri (law student, with money trouble in family)
Kim Han-Mi (rocker style, unwanted daugther from adultery)
Han Ji-Hyun (lady in red grim reaper, younger: main vilain secretary)

Kim Hee-A !!! I vote for her just because I find her a bit more pretty.

Kim Hee-A of course. There is not even competition in my eyes. Of course, it would be fun to see them compete but she is the one. I mean, I just get biased because Kim Ji Eun as you said is freaking beautiful.

Han ji hyun was in the game? lol

strikejet:

Han ji hyun was in the game? lol

She has the most dramatic potential, as we know she should die. ;-)

W two worlds Season 2:

She has the most dramatic potential, as we know she should die. ;-)

Ahhh..  sounds fair..

strikejet:

Ahhh..  sounds fair..

I just remember that the protagonist is also a "kim", so probably...
... there can't be a romance with a "kim" girl. T T

ehhhhh... korea is past the whole same origin myth. It is very common now from what I heard.

hanmi!! I feel more chemistry between them <33

I ship Han Ji-Hyun. The story would be way more intriguing this way. She has to discover he is from the future and what she is supposed to become.

nastou19:

I ship Han Ji-Hyun. The story would be way more intriguing this way. She has to discover he is from the future and what she is supposed to become.

And he have to help her to not be murdered by the vilain. It's a good situation with tension and suspens. Not my favorite girl, but for the sake of the plot, I would be happy too! And also, I already said that, but when she's grim reaper, she just revive him and told him to accomplish the mission to defeat the vilain. Only, she never said what happens next. Maybe next, he will just die as he supposed to do... could be a heartbreaking situation, as she's now in love with him.

hmm Veronica Lake, maybe...

Kim Hee-A she has this vibe that I like about her!!

best chemistry so far is indeed with Kim Han Mi and i'm in if they ended up together

but i hope hee woo ended up with han ji hyun the grim reaper, i just feel it there's gonna be something between them and i hope it's loveline.

the other 2 girls... just friend or bestfriend ?

In his mind, he is 10 years older than his classmates. If we take that into account, he probably doesn't see the Kim girls as women, unlike Han Ji-Hyun .