r0204_me:

Yes! I prefer to have a secondary love story to carry some of the drama! This way the leads can have a lighthearted story, while the show still has drama elements from the other characters. 

Unfortunately with only 6 episodes to go there’s absolutely no time for a secondary love story. I especially wanted the crown Prince to find someone. But there’s no time for any of these shenanigans 

katsweety:

Unfortunately with only 6 episodes to go there’s absolutely no time for a secondary love story. I especially wanted the crown Prince to find someone. But there’s no time for any of these shenanigans 

Instead they decided to waste time reviving a love square for the sakes of remembering how uncomfortable it was since it did not contribute to the romance of the main leads or the story...  

My guess is at the latest would be episode 10. I've seen this all before 😔 Sometimes amnesia is the entire plot but considering this drama has plot, it won't be that far off when they both know of each other's identity and importance.

Irie Yuuki:

My guess is at the latest would be episode 10. I've seen this all before ? Sometimes amnesia is the entire plot but considering this drama has plot, it won't be that far off when they both know of each other's identity and importance.

I think Naksu needs to expose ringing bell incident so the fact that she was not in fault for those killngs  is known by everyone and Jin Mu is punished unless the writes want use to watch another tragic or vague ending. 

nane limon:

I think Naksu needs to expose ringing bell incident so the fact that she was not in fault for those killngs  is known by everyone and Jin Mu is punished unless the writes want use to watch another tragic or vague ending. 

They need to do that, otherwise, they will need to keep her identity a secret. 

On another hand, talk to me about those bells.. they came out of nowhere and are OP... They pushed a little to hard with that one in my opinion. 

acwhetsell:

Honestly, I hope they solve the memory thing next week. Any longer would be too drawn out. If they did that and then focused on the bigger problems then that would be perfect. There’s still a bigger plot at play and I hope we can see that met without the “is she going to remember now” hanging over every episode, especially now that’s she’s already started to remember. 

I thought the same. But if they decide to make more than 10 episodes, it's possible to announce that there will be more episodes :)

10 episodes for me aren't enough! 

...with only 4 episodes left, I miss Naksu so much... just hope we can have a season 3. 

Marco Ferreira:

...with only 4 episodes left, I miss Naksu so much... just hope we can have a season 3. 

I would watch a spin off or a side story just about Naksu. I think it is very much drama worthy....

Slim Xtra:

I would watch a spin off or a side story just about Naksu. I think it is very much drama worthy....

That would be awesome and I agree 100%

*Sigh* as expected, all of you were wrong. Unless it counts that SOMEONE found out in Episode 6, but in classic K-drama fashion, they were incapacitated before they could do anything with the knowledge. Nothing comes between the writers and their draggy pacing, apparently...

katsweety:

I mean there could have been, but apparently a certain someone's terrible cooking needed to be a part of every episode...

The Crown Prince seems to be too busy being either blissfully unaware of what's going on or aware but not doing anything about it. There's no room in his life for romance. He can't even get bromance right, wasting all his time saying Uk hates him but doing nothing about it. It's pretty repetitive at this point.

maewj:

I mean there could have been, but apparently a certain someone's terrible cooking needed to be a part of every episode...

The Crown Prince seems to be too busy being either blissfully unaware of what's going on or aware but not doing anything about it. There's no room in his life for romance. He can't even get bromance right, wasting all his time saying Uk hates him but doing nothing about it. It's pretty repetitive at this point.

Yes! Thank you!

The problem is not that we only have 10 episodes! It is like they are using the time for each episode!

I was not really thinking about it but you are right, while it was funny on episode 1 to see how he was doing after he retired as leader of Songrim, why dedicate time to him cooking and little more than necessary to his love interest while repeating patters from season one, from love triangle to the crown prince, once again, knowing a lot of relevant information and not doing a thing about it.

The only fresh thing in this season is that Jang Uk is finally OP! and Naksu is finally herself. While I understand why a lot of people cry because she is not "Mudeok" anymore, she was a prisoner. Now, she is still on a different body, but this time is her own, since she is the only one there and even looks like she is supposed to.

However, another waste of time is the back and forth with the whole amnesia plot. Let's be honest, there is a lot of things that they could be addressing on this show by now instead of going in circles with this thing. Or is it that they have no plot if Jang Uk and Naksu are happy and back together? of course not, there is a lot more. For one, the whole thing with the queen becoming a villain that is literraly doing whatever she wants to change souls with another body with the help of the one that made her like this in the first place...

Yes!!! Thank you! Honestly they could have ended the whole amnesia thing quickly not made all three men fall in love all over again with Naksu, not copied and pasted Naksu’s story arch of losing her powers and looking for them again. They could have changed Se Yule’s controversy of trying to decide whether he needs to kill his first love or not (again another trope from season 1). Also, how messed up is it that Se Yul finds out she’s Naksu before Uk? They should have focused on the fire stone and the Queen. 

acwhetsell:
They should have focused on the fire stone and the Queen.

I guess you meant to say ice stone (the one in Uk). But yes I agree, I hoped the romance problems would have been solved fast and romance would become only a side plot while the main plot would concentrate on Uks powers including the ice stone and the king star and the consequenting power shift inside the royal family and all families in Daeho.  The romance ist too much in the main focus, there are too many irrelevant side tracks which takes away from the main plot. I would agree with all of that if there would be like 40+ episodes but in 20 eps it is getting kind of messy. It is still a good drama but it could be so much better if the main plot line would have been deeper and more fleshed out.