Is this a 9.1 rating show looking like?

Let's give MDL a fair and honest rating, shall we?

Please don't be afraid of any external threats, and give your real opinions and ratings freely.

Yh people can rate things as they feel like it. Why are you so interested in this drama when you dropped it and rated a 1/10 ? I really wonder that.

Pretty fair for someone who love it (like me) but not fair for someone who dislike it. Even i not rate this yet and i will rate this after this drama the end

Only the people on both extremes of opinions will rate a drama before it's completed. It'll probably be better reflective at that point (and a little while after when the bingers get ahold of it - since not everyone watches while airing). 

But I never go off ratings anyway. It's too subjective. Even if people like the drama the exact same emotional amount, the star rating might differ. For instance, I rate things a lot harsher than some of my peers, despite 100% agreeing on our sentiments about it.

And there's plenty of hidden treasures that people pass right by because it has a low rating for some reason (not enough viewers, not the right audience, what have you).

So i don't understand this obsession about what the rating is or how "accurate"/"deserving" it is of it.

Personally, I think most of the goodwill that Part 2 has is due to the large following that this show gained from Part 1. On its own, Part 2 is really inferior to its predecessor in several ways. 

If this had been a standalone drama, I probably would have just waited until it finished its run. 

I don't know if it's just me, but I always rate the drama after the 1st episode and while I watch I change the rating according to what I feel it deserves, so it could change. I personally love this show and it's been a 10/10 for me this far. People can have opinions and people like different stuff so I don't think it's ok for you to question the rating when you're not the only person watching it. The rating consists of the opinions of hundreds, if not thousands, of watchers.

i would rate it 8/10

The chemistry between leads in season 1 was so bad that everyone is going crazy about chemistry between leads in season 2 and hence higher rating.

Ratings usually dip after a year or two. I think there's something about watching an on-going drama, maybe because there's a lot of buzz about it, that makes people rate it higher.

I wouldn't say someone who rates it 1/10 is more objective than someone who rates it 10/10. 

Klio:

I wouldn't say someone who rates it 1/10 is more objective than someone who rates it 10/10. 

Well said

I think people can like and dislike the same things. Maybe someone finds slow pacing boring and someone finds fast pacing boring. Maybe someone prefers a complicated and weird plot to a boring and forseeable plot. Somebody might find the main leads' characteristics and personality traits relatable and somebody wouldn't find them like that at all. I have dramas I don't like and I have dramas I like. Doesn't mean I go around questioning how much other people like or dislike a drama just because I don't like it.

Klio:

Well said haha

the longer you use this website the more you know how useless are the ratings and everything is inflated most of the times. When people honestly complain about low ratings under shows that have 8+ you know the system is too flawed to even consider as a proper source of information ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So there is honestly no reason to even discuss it...