Yes, especially if there are no other colors in between these clothing, people would simply think she's wearing the same outfit. Every other characters seems to have color variations, but why is she stuck with just shades of purple? I think a black and red would look neat! 

Aira:

Spot the difference. ( ͡°Ĺ̯ ͡° )

YXY is really just doing whatever she wants….. All I can see from these dresses is Xiao Ran is really beautiful (T_____T) None but the last dress look fitted and it doesn’t look like there’s any kind of structure to give the bodice a good shape. The neckline on the last one looks so raggedy I want to cry.  A whole lot is going on but none of it looks good?‍↕️

RegalValkyrie:

Yes, especially if there are no other colors in between these clothing, people would simply think she's wearing the same outfit. Every other characters seems to have color variations, but why is she stuck with just shades of purple? I think a black and red would look neat! 

MYM actually wears a black and red outfit when she’s older and it’s really good looking. It’s not hard to make either. 

Reviving this thread. xD

MYM seen from SMY reuters:

https://x.com/TalesRiver/status/1833812850584014947?t=LyVnjdK3PIGTXWiHuQZAXA&s=19

https://x.com/TalesRiver/status/1833810817638441090?t=stx1F_OXygWLjB_ikTXZCA&s=19

Missing our girl. I wonder if she took some days off.. no reuters for days already. 

Aira:

Reviving this thread. xD

MYM seen from SMY reuters:

https://x.com/TalesRiver/status/1833812850584014947?t=LyVnjdK3PIGTXWiHuQZAXA&s=19

https://x.com/TalesRiver/status/1833810817638441090?t=stx1F_OXygWLjB_ikTXZCA&s=19

Missing our girl. I wonder if she took some days off.. no reuters for days already. 

Ahhhh, she’s not short but she looks so tiny next to SMY!!! 

(๑ °。°๑) It gives me the feeling of an arrogant yet deadly assassins wrapped up in the package of a delicate bunny. I hope the director can capture her performance. If her charm is as powerful as her CLQ cameo, MYM will be a heartbreaker

BearFightingFanBackAgain:

Ahhhh, she’s not short but she looks so tiny next to SMY!!! 

(๑ °。°๑) It gives me the feeling of an arrogant yet deadly assassins wrapped up in the package of a delicate bunny. I hope the director can capture her performance. If her charm is as powerful as her CLQ cameo, MYM will be a heartbreaker

Ikr. I didn't realize GJ was this tall. PXR looks so tiny next to him I find it so cute. Lol 

MYM definitely a heartbreaker even in the novel. SCH knows it well. (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)

Aira:

Ikr. I didn't realize GJ was this tall. PXR looks so tiny next to him I find it so cute. Lol 

MYM definitely a heartbreaker even in the novel. SCH knows it well. (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)

Are you reading the novel? Is she different from the anime? I thought about  reading it but I’m not into martial arts. 

Please tell us more about MYM and SCH and MYM being a heartbreaker ???

I just read the MYM parts and scroll away with the rest. xD

Hmm... I feel she's a bit different in the novel compared to the anime. She's pretty straight forward in the novel but not like in the anime where she seems seductive. She's cuter in the novel for me. 

RegalValkyrie:

Please tell us more about MYM and SCH and MYM being a heartbreaker ???

Haha. There's a part where SCH mentioned he kinda got hurt because he feels MYM likes SMY before and now he knows MYM likes TLY. It's like he gave up his feelings here. 

The scene in the inn also is different from the anime. MYM was awake when SCH threatened her and MYM kinda got angry with him. Lol

Aira:

Haha. There's a part where SCH mentioned he kinda got hurt because he feels MYM likes SMY before and now he knows MYM likes TLY. It's like he gave up his feelings here. 

The scene in the inn also is different from the anime. MYM was awake when SCH threatened her and MYM kinda got angry with him. Lol

I heard she was a bit different too. I wonder why the anime changed her personality? 

She’s awake during the inn part!? Oh that should be interesting if they keep it but I doubt they will. I’ve heard a lot of interactions between characters were cut and changed.

I heard she was a bit different too. I wonder why the anime changed her personality? 

She’s awake during the inn part!? Oh that should be interesting if they keep it but I doubt they will. I’ve heard a lot of interactions between characters were cut and changed.

Yeah.. maybe the writer for the anime is different? But ZMN is the drama writer and a lot of sources say there's some significant changes in the drama too. 

Hope there's not so much erasure of SMY × MYM x SCH interactions. Their friendship scenes are precious. ♡

Aira:

Yeah.. maybe the writer for the anime is different? But ZMN is the drama writer and a lot of sources say there's some significant changes in the drama too. 

Hope there's not so much erasure of SMY × MYM x SCH interactions. Their friendship scenes are precious. ♡

i might read the book but then again I don’t want to be disappointed if the drama doesn’t capture that. Tbh, when I first heard of them being a trio, I thought it would be a very interesting vehicle for storytelling with MYM and ScH as foils. You’ve got three people who want to escape their life but only one has the true ability to do it-Su Muyu. If the story is told very delicately, it would really be very interesting. 

i might read the book but then again I don’t want to be disappointed if the drama doesn’t capture that. Tbh, when I first heard of them being a trio, I thought it would be a very interesting vehicle for storytelling with MYM and ScH as foils. You’ve got three people who want to escape their life but only one has the true ability to do it-Su Muyu. If the story is told very delicately, it would really be very interesting. 

I maybe biased here but I feel like a focus on the trio would be refreshing to see. Instead of the typical bromance or straight romantic scenes. But we already know the main focus of this story. XD

I guess maybe if they show us a longer flashback, we'll get the trio in action. MYM said she's been in plenty of missions with SMY that she has a spider that can track him. Lol

Aira:

I maybe biased here but I feel like a focus on the trio would be refreshing to see. Instead of the typical bromance or straight romantic scenes. But we already know the main focus of this story. XD

I guess maybe if they show us a longer flashback, we'll get the trio in action. MYM said she's been in plenty of missions with SMY that she has a spider that can track him. Lol

A spider that can track him? lol that’s too cute! 

Yeah, I think a trio of friends would be good too because I think that would be new and refreshing. I feel like MYM and SCH set off SMY. In the anime I got the feeling of MYM being overwhelmed by the situation and escaping it through being with TLY.  And I feel like ScH gets consumed by it.