So I recently ran a table at a Local Convention just to bring more attention to Asian Dramas in general.  I used anime Quizzes to Lure people to the table.  Can you Answer them?  If you do please put the answers in white text so as not to spoil for the next person.

1. This anime featured a girl kicking the most popular boy down the stairs at school, kittens in the school yard, and first kiss at a convenience store. Say I love you

2. Rokuro and Benio are destined to save the world in this 52 episode Anime. Twin star exorcist

3. 4 Inmates of a prison that combined they could easily escape from, but they choose to stay cause its the best place they have ever been. Nanbaka

4.One cannot die, the other was adopted by rich parents , they both work for the Boys detective club.  Their enemy is voiced by Gackt. Trickster

5.  Twin sons of Satan raised by a priest battle the demons of hell while at school. Blue Exorcist

6.This anime features an extra person in class, this extra person is dead and causes the death of anyone who is affiliated with the class in any way. Another

7.Sebastion and Ciel Phantomhive have made a pact, Sebastian will be the one to kill Ciel, He is also One Hell of a Butler. Black Butler

8.-----------------and a vampire Rosario

9. Ichigo and his friends from the soul society fight using Zanpaktos Bleach

10. He is an orphan who becomes Hokage after 15000 episodes of fillers(seriously 9 seasons of fillers in the first"Installment"). Naruto

11. Allen Walker destroys Akuma with his left arm, this anime/manga never was completed. D-Gray Man

12. This Anime based on a video game franchise features Dante, Lady and Trish. Devil May Cry

13. McRonald's and Sentucky fried chicken battle it out at Christmas. Devil is a Part-timer

14. This anime features a local legend called "the Black Rider" it has 2 seasons. Durarara!

15. This man goes back in time to save his school mate who died in his current reality Erased

16. The magic guild where you will find Natsu, Gray (probably in his underwear) Erza and Happy. Fairy Tail

17. King Arthur is a woman summoned to fight for her mage master. Fate/Stay

18. These brothers tried to raise her mother from the dead and paid the price with  an arm and a body. FMA/FMB

19. He's a disciplined solidier sent to guard a carefree high school girl who turns out to be the key to a top secret Submarine. Full Metal Panic

20. Gon is looking for his father and fights tons of things on his journey including giant sentient ants. Hunter x Hunter

21. He is the dog demons half breed son who falls in love with first Kikyo then a girl from 20th century Japan. Inuyasha

22. 4 Generations of this family all have the same name, and they have really Bizarre adventures. JoJo Bizarre Adventures

23. The clothes makes the person, in this anime they are alive and help you fight.  Kill La Kill

24. This Anime is put out by Rooster Teeth. RWBY

25. Vash the Stampede. Nuff said. Trigun

All the anime answers can be found at 

https://sabry120.wixsite.com/oldanimelady/anime it will be one of these.

Ok, here are my guesses. I only know a few, because I don't watch as much anime anymore as I used to.

1. Say I Love You 

6. Another

7. Black Butler

9. Bleach

10. Naruto

15. Steins; Gate

16.  Fairy Tail

I've only seen 6,15, and 16. Also a little bit of 10.

15 is not the answer i was looking for but I haven't seen steins gate so it could be same premise

OldAnimeLady:

15 is not the answer i was looking for but I haven't seen steins gate so it could be same premise

It's not the main conflict, but it did a very large part in the story. So are the rest correct?

yes the rest were correct

15 was Erased Answer in white text

1. sukitte ii na yo

5. ao no exorcist 

6. another

7. black butler 

9. bleach

10. naruto

14. DRRR!? I'm thinking of Celty. if not, then idk. 

16. fairy tale

18. FMA/FMA:B

21. Inuyasha

22. JJBA maybe?

@theairtwit yep all are correct yay

So I recently ran a table at a Local Convention just to bring more attention to Asian Dramas in general.  I used anime Quizzes to Lure people to the table.  Can you Answer them?  If you do please put the answers in white text so as not to spoil for the next person.

1. This anime featured a girl kicking the most popular boy down the stairs at school, kittens in the school yard, and first kiss at a convenience store.

little buster

2. Rokuro and Benio are destined to save the world in this 52 episode Anime.

no clue

3. 4 Inmates of a prison that combined they could easily escape from, but they choose to stay cause its the best place they have ever been.

prison school?  gintama?

4.One cannot die, the other was adopted by rich parents , they both work for the Boys detective club.  Their enemy is voiced by Gackt.

no idea

5.  Twin sons of Satan raised by a priest battle the demons of hell while at school.

ao no exorcist

6.This anime features an extra person in class, this extra person is dead and causes the death of anyone who is affiliated with the class in any way.

another

7.Sebastion and Ciel Phantomhive have made a pact, Sebastian will be the one to kill Ciel, He is also One Hell of a Butler.

kuroshitsuji

8.-----------------and a vampire

dunno

9. Ichigo and his friends from the soul society fight using Zanpaktos

bleach

10. He is an orphan who becomes Hokage after 15000 episodes of fillers(seriously 9 seasons of fillers in the first"Installment").

naruto

11. Allen Walker destroys Akuma with his left arm, this anime/manga never was completed.

i know this one but i always forget the name because it doesnt feel like the show

12. This Anime based on a video game franchise features Dante, Lady and Trish.

bebop? i dont think so

13. McRonald's and Sentucky fried chicken battle it out at Christmas.

is this the show with three sisters? its a very good anime

14. This anime features a local legend called "the Black Rider" it has 2 seasons.

i dont know. durarara?

15. This man goes back in time to save his school mate who died in his current reality

no clue. orange days?  i dont tink so.

16. The magic guild where you will find Natsu, Gray (probably in his underwear) Erza and Happy.

terrible anime fairy tail

17. King Arthur is a woman summoned to fight for her mage master.

fate stay

18. These brothers tried to raise her mother from the dead and paid the price with  an arm and a body.

fma

19. He's a disciplined solidier sent to guard a carefree high school girl who turns out to be the key to a top secret Submarine.

full metal panic

20. Gon is looking for his father and fights tons of things on his journey including giant sentient ants.

hunter x

21. He is the dog demons half breed son who falls in love with first Kikyo then a girl from 20th century Japan.

no idea

22. 4 Generations of this family all have the same name, and they have really Bizarre adventures.

lol jojo i guess

23. The clothes makes the person, in this anime they are alive and help you fight.

no clue

24. This Anime is put out by Rooster Teeth.

no clue

25. Vash the Stampede. Nuff said.

trigun

All the anime answers can be found at 

what local convention is this? how old are u? lol did anyone turn up

please tell me what the right ansers are. thanks

I live in orlando, Necronomicon is in Tampa, I doubt you were there  

Lets ee which ones you got right you got 16 correct

A Older Woman never tells her age, but i did in the introduction thread

OldAnimeLady:

I live in orlando, Necronomicon is in Tampa, I doubt you were there  

Lets ee which ones you got right you got 16 correct

A Older Woman never tells her age, but i did in the introduction thread

i want to know the right answers!!! dont worry. nobody would actively peek at the answers before they answer it. do u have more quizzes?  16 is only 80% not so good.

was the event successful? i just cant imagine a asian drama thing in tampa orlando having much people sadly. =(

the answers are now provided

well its a sci-fi convention so I did get people to come over to the table out of curiosity, but  I came home with most of the candy because they only knew anime like spirited away and Princess Monoke.  But  I did get a snide remark from the pkotography staff on how I was "whiter than White" and had no reason to watch K-dramas -I didnt correct her I just let her gossip with her friends.