Synopsis:
Detective Conan is about an elementary school boy named Conan Edogawa. He solves mysteries and crimes through reasoning and logic and with the help of friends and nifty gadgets. Conan is really a 17-year-old famous high school detective, Shinichi Kudo. While investigating some suspicious activity, Shinichi was knocked over the head by a man dressed in black. During his semi-conscious state, an experimental drug was forced down his throat that was meant to kill him. Instead, Shinichi was shrunk into a little kid. In order to prevent the men who did this to him from hurting his friends and family, Shinichi changed his name to Conan Edogawa and now lives with his girlfriend, Ran and her dad.

Cast:
Dr. Agasa vioced byOgata Kenichi
Edogawa Conan voiced by Takayama Minami
Haibara Ai voiced by Hayashibara Megumi
Hattori Heiji voiced by Horikawa Ryo
Inspector Megure voiced by Chafurin
Kojima Genta voiced by Takagi Wataru

Opening Song

Any other fans out there?
Me!! I read the manga, and I have watched all of the live action drama/special as well as the anime movie. I used to watched the TV anime until I stops at episode 576.
I'm an all time fan...this is the best anime eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer xD
Yes, I am a fan since childhood. I watch the serie and read the manga. I love it.. I think it's the best anime ever..
Me, same birthday as Shinichi May 4 and Detective conan started in 1996 too bad. im getting old. yet this series never let me get tired of watching. Hoping I can see its end before I died. xD
I am !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haven't still watched live action , read mangas n watched animes but recently have had no time n chance so missing it dearly
Gwilthyunman wrote: Me!! I read the manga, and I have watched all of the live action drama/special as well as the anime movie. I used to watched the TV anime until I stops at episode 576.

pick it up again!!!

conanshinichi11 wrote: Me, same birthday as Shinichi May 4 and Detective conan started in 1996 too bad. im getting old. yet this series never let me get tired of watching. Hoping I can see its end before I died. xD

SAME HERE! I REALLY HOPE I CAN SEE THE END BEFORE I DIE
AND I HOPE THE WRITER DOESNT ACCIDENTALLY DIE AND THE ENDING MANUSCRIPT GET LOST OR SOMETHING
Oh, I even have Detective Conan manga from volume 1 until volume 71 (the newest volume in my country) at my house. :D
I'm a fan. I love the anime but yet I didn't have the chance to read the manga >.<
I have all manga volumes and I am currently watching the anime. I just can't wait to see the ending! Itazura Na Kiss's manga writer died so we didn't get an appropriate ending for the story therefore I wish they end this soon! Btw, I started the anime when I was six years old and now I am 21: WOW! This anime is making me feel old, I think my kids will be able to finish it in my place :D
@Rourou: Do you know how much money you spent on the manga?? I'd love to own the series aswell but it's sooooo expensive, isn't it?
I have been watching it since I was a kid! It's basically my childhood, I would watch it whenever it was on TV but I dont know what episode I'm on.
Rourou wrote: I have all manga volumes and I am currently watching the anime. I just can't wait to see the ending! Itazura Na Kiss's manga writer died so we didn't get an appropriate ending for the story therefore I wish they end this soon!
Btw, I started the anime when I was six years old and now I am 21: WOW! This anime is making me feel old, I think my kids will be able to finish it in my place :D

i have heard that the ending is already in place locked up
i was fan since i was 10 years ago i was saying he is my husband but now i'm in 24 i'm getting older day by day and my hear been white and he didn't grow yet i'm afraid that i'm gonna die before see the last episode if i did come to my grave and told me what happen . i'm so bad in English but i hope u can understand me
bannie wrote: i have heard that the ending is already in place locked up

Yeah. I read somewhere that Aoyama Gosho hinted he had the ending planned out but does not intend to end the series yet.