manga/manhwa/manhua either is fine

im looking for story of the adventure of main character with element of action/fantasy/supernatural. i like the kind of story where the mc journey from one place to another and acquire company(s) along the way, kind of like one piece, tower of god, berserk, rave

or if someone know something like a fairytale for the demon lord that would be fine too

also please cross out isekai and rpg/game genre, had enough of those

thanks

russian white bear:
kind of story where the mc journey from one place to another and acquire company(s) along the way

make me remember Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles (and somehow Nanatsu no Taizai). its really fit that discription :)

~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the titles that i still/finished reading and maybe fits your description that you might interested with (i just mentions the ones that you not and i hope its useful to you!)  :-

1. Noblesse
  2. Trump
  3. Rebirth
  4. Cape of Spirits
  5. Soul Cartel
  6. Gosu
  7. Red Storm
  8. Douluo Dalu I, II, III
  9. Battle Through the Heaven
  10. Yong Heng Zhi Zun
  11. Panlong
  12. Nurarihyon no Mago 
  13. Hitman Reborn
  14. Ajin 
  15. D-Gray Man
  16. Nanatsu no Taizai
  17. Kuroshitsuji
  18. One Punch Man
  19. Boku no Hero Academia
  20. Ao no Exorcist

*no 12 - 20 as we all knows are mainstream animes but i still put them here since i read the mangas. I really recommend you to read Douluo Dalu (all three chapters).  Its not the kind of story of MC acquire friends from place to place though but still i hope its fit your tastes.

thanks for the reply, i thinks ive read 15/20 of them and have at least heard 18/20 of them. 

i didnt list them on my post because they all have one thing in common, they have something like 'main base' or place to go back from time to time not like berserk, one piece or tog where they constantly move from place to place.

also ive read tsubasa chronicle but i couldnt handle the art style, no im not judging the art quality its just it go too much shoujo style for my taste. also reading nanatsu too, the powercrept is kinda absurd in this one tho lol.

ive read douluo dalu too 

thanks anyway

welp, sorry i couldn't help you much! i still have another list of titles to suggest but when i think back, they also kinda similar to what i have suggested before so it won't do. lol^^