1. Which is your favorite anime and why? Inuyasha and Full Metal Panic!-they are both a good mixture of action, comedy, drama and a little romance.
2. Which is your least favorite anime and why? I've never been a big dragonball fan, I've watched quite a few episodes from the different series and I didn't really care for the characters or storyline.
3. Do you have any crush on a character if yes, who? Not really
4. Why did you start watching anime? I started watching Sailor Moon but didn't know it was an anime until years later. I really like the format, the stories and characters.
5. How long have you been watching? I used to wake up at 5 a.m. to watch Sailor Moon when I was 10 so about 17 years.
6. How long will you keep watching? I will sometimes go a few years without watching any anime but I always come back to it
7. If you could be any character, who would it be? A strong female character like Oscar from The Rose of Versailles
8. Which anime character do you think is the most annoying one? Usagi (Sailor Moon)
9. Which is your favorite anime genre? Romance, comedy, action
10. Your absolute favorite character? Inuyasha, Oscar, L, Sousuke, Makoto, Juliet
11. Favorite anime-couples? Juliet/Romeo, Inuyasha/Kagome, Sousuke/Kaname, Otani/Risa
12. The most badass character ever? Oscar, Sousuke, Lucy
13. Which character do you think deserves to die? I don't think that there is any character I really hate
14. The most weird/strange anime you've seen? Elfen Lied, Ergo Proxy, Death Note, xxxHolic
1. Which is your favorite anime and why? Gintama 2. Which is your least favorite anime and why? 3. Do you have any crush on a character if yes, who? Gintoki Sakata 4. Why did you start watching anime? Was bored I guess 5. How long have you been watching? A year, maybe year and a half 6. How long will you keep watching? Don't know 7. If you could be any character, how would it be? kagura (Gintama) 8. Which anime character do you think is the most annoying one? Lelouch Lamperouge's girlfriend in Code Geas, Misa Amane (Death note) 9. Which is your favorite anime genre? Nothing particular 10. Your absolute favorite character? Gintoki.........(again) 11. Favorite anime-couples? Isao Kondo and Tae Shimura (Gintama) 12. The most badass character ever? Greed (FMA), Black Butler 13. Which character do you think deserve to die? Misa Amane 14. The most weird/strange anime you've seen? Animes are weird to begin with, weirdness that I like.