Note : Unless you've watched at least until episode 19, you shouldn't read.

Forget Seo Jong Gil, Oh Laura is the villain we never saw coming. 

As I said in a comment a few days ago, how can you want to destroy NS3 when he has comforted you for 20+ years ? 

This character is both unbelievably annoying and interesting because she's the (biggest) threat to NS3 that none of us expected her to be. 

And that plot twist, paradoxically, makes the plot quite brilliant in my book, because the hero's enemy has no reason to want to destroy him, but every reason to preserve and protect him, at all costs, considering how helpful and giving he has been all these years.

What are your theories ? What do you think she will do, and what will happen to her ?

My theories : I'm not sure how the writers can create a happy ending though this is what I hope for. I think everyone in the know will turn on her and side with NS3. She's a control freak and she will lose all control. Grandpa will block her and send her back to Czech Rep or jail her, since apparently he knows NS3 is an android based on the raw version of epi 19 (couldn't wait for the subs), NS3 will definitely turn on her, her boyfriend is already teaming up with grandpa. The best friend is not that strong, he'll join the other team. So Bong already knows about the kill switch and will reveal it to NS3. Oh Laura seems to want to use her son for her own gain, not for his. I think she will end up "losing it", jail or not.

What about you guys ? 

I also only watched the raw, still waiting on dramafever killing me in the process. She deserves NOTHING. I felt for her at the beginning but now she's shown nothing but greed, evilness and ungratefulness. She only cares for her HumanShin (which I completely understand) and the bleeding company/inheritance which is completely unfair in RoboShin's case. If she doesn't end up like Snake then the least she deserves is lose everyone that's on her side + jail. Am I being too hard on her because I don't think I am but who know XD There's only 2 people that deserve any sympathy. HumanShin because all he wanted was to find his mother and RoboShin because he doesn't deserve any of this. I'm still hoping for a happy ending especially for RoboShin. Somehow. 

My read on Laura is she is upset, frustrated and very worried about how things are. Yes, she needs a reality check, David tried to give her one, as did So Bong.  For a short while I was thinking she might lose both sons! I think Jong Gil and Grandpa will use the kill switch: remember Grandpa’s speech to NS3 - your enemy is not always your enemy and your ally is not always your ally.

SeanFletcher:

My read on Laura is she is upset, frustrated and very worried about how things are. Yes, she needs a reality check, David tried to give her one, as did So Bong.  For a short while I was thinking she might lose both sons! I think Jong Gil and Grandpa will use the kill switch: remember Grandpa’s speech to NS3 - your enemy is not always your enemy and your ally is not always your ally.

I think as long as RoboShin is helpful to the company, Grandpa won't destroy him. I think what he said about enemies and allies is referring to the mother and Jong Gil, where the mother seems like an ally but is actually a threat to RoboShin, and although Jong Gil is a villain, there are times he has to side with him for the company's well-being (for example the meeting about developing the chips). 

I don't think Laura will go to jail, but her allies will definitely leave her and side with RoboShin. Her son will wake up, and probably disagree with what she's doing as well. Hopefully she snaps out of it and becomes a good person in the end, cuz she does love her son and wants to redeem her past, but she's just morally confused at the moment. I don't think she'll be able to use the kill switch in the end cuz someone is gonna stop her.

The moment she mentioned the Kil Switch I thought she could become the villain, and with these episodes we can see more clearly than she is taking that way, so we may see her now as the villain since she's losing every ally she had, because NamShinIII is getting better and better. I'd like to see that plot and she's getting a lot in my nerves

When it comes to the Mother I sort of put her in the category of someone having PTSD. He husband was murdered and she was blamed and told it was a suicide, which I don't think she ever truly believed. Her son was then ripped from her side  and I also believe the Mother has a very scientific mind  where she wasn't a very good Mom to her natural son in allowing him to just be taken from her and never fighting for him. So 20 years go by and she's only been able to view him from the sidelines never really knowing his true personality so she's only been able to create a ideal* son thru Inhuman-Shin. A son who never questions her or never rebels or in a way ever grows up and separate's himself from his own parents and becomes his own person. So yes when Inhuman-Shin does not behave in a manner in which she allows - being a doll like version of her son she has created in her own mind as her own expectations - she lashes out.

She's never wanted to see Inhuman-Shin as anything other then the perfect child that she loss. She doesn't want him to grow or progress or be anything other then what her ideal son was in her memory. Keep in mind she never went thru the going years with Shin, never lived with him during his teenage years, or came head to head with him in a argument with him as a adult she only has the memories of him being a ideal child in her head.  So as long as she could control the situation and Inhuman-Shin did everything she asked things were fine.

She then expects Inhuman-Shin to step into her real son's life to protect her child that she should have done in the first place herself only didn't. She truly isn't a caring Mother to the live or robotic versions of either of her children.

She's also been pushed over the edge by her evil father-in-law, her husbands murderer, her son she's lost a life time with is now in a coma, suffered a stroke, and all these fancy ideals she had of them reuniting or ever being together again have kinda been scrapped by a harsh reality of him never waking up again.  Also too she doesn't want to see Inhuman-Shin as his own individual I believe she has to view him as just something she can turn off with a switch to protect her natural son's life cause it's the only thing she has left to cling too.

It's ironic really her telling Inhuman-Shin she needs her real son when she herself designed every aspect of him to be a duplicate of her son. 

I don't hate the Mother her life has just been a series of tragedies and shes grasping at anything to keep from drowning . I found in the recent episodes it interesting Inhuman-Shin ripped his hand out of the Mom's grasp to answer the call from KbS. I think the personalities of both Shin's have combined. Even when Human-Shin awakens it won't be all sunshine and happiness. He might have been looking for his Mother but then finding she's made a adult copy of him like he's just replaceable won't go over well with him. I think both Shin's are gonna wanna put distance between them with her. Honestly she needs to work to win back favor with both of her sons. There is no way real Shin is going to be like "Oh thank you Mom for playing mother to a doll version of me while I suffered growing up alone in a World of crazy people" or Inhuman-Shin learning she's always designed to kill him off at some point cause he has no value to her other then being a copy of what she couldn't have. That line he says "I only have value to you if I am behaving like Shin" is very telling and she doesn't like being questioned.

We shall see....