JoanneSmith:

watch him in the legends...he's a breath of fresh air as an actor and of course eye candy.   i fell for him in yanxi palace.

It's what hooked me into C-Dramas ???? The Legends is my first love and I would rewatch it anyday!

monsoonchi:

It's what hooked me into C-Dramas ???? The Legends is my first love and I would rewatch it anyday!

oops the question marks are supposed to be an emoji :/

danandavisenl6r:

English sub

Arsenal-Military-Academy

Why use illegal streaming websites if you can watch it legally and FOR FREE?

Haeju:

Why use illegal streaming websites if you can watch it legally and FOR FREE?

True

I thought there's supposed to be 2 eps per day from Tuesday to Friday? Why is it still ep36 in iQiyi app? :((

popi:

I thought there's supposed to be 2 eps per day from Tuesday to Friday? Why is it still ep36 in iQiyi app? :((

What do you mean?

If you're asking about why there are more episodes out than normal airing dates in the app, those are only availed by VIPs. You can pay to watch 8 episodes in advance. 

monsoonchi:

What do you mean?

If you're asking about why there are more episodes out than normal airing dates in the app, those are only availed by VIPs. You can pay to watch 6 episodes in advance. 

I'm vip already. Eps 35-36 were released yesterday so I thought there would be 37-38 today?

popi:

I'm vip already. Eps 35-36 were released yesterday so I thought there would be 37-38 today?

Yesterday they werent there till around 11am EST USA.    Should be there eminently.....

popi:

JoanneSmith:

Yesterday they werent there till around 11am EST USA.    Should be there eminently.....

I do think there are some delays since they were also late yesterday. Maybe some technical issues came up but we'll never know :/

As of 11 am EST eps 37-38 are now posted. 

Hello, i have the app but there is no subtitle on episode 20. Where can i watch episode 20 with episode ?

Hoi Doei:

Hello, i have the app but there is no subtitle on episode 20. Where can i watch episode 20 with episode ?

I just checked and it's working fine for me. Try restarting the app or clicking here: http://prntscr.com/ozakso and enabling Eng subs 

monsoonchi:

I do think there are some delays since they were also late yesterday. Maybe some technical issues came up but we'll never know :/

JoanneSmith:

As of 11 am EST eps 37-38 are now posted. 

Finally saw them! Worth the wait!!! :)

Haeju:

I just checked and it's working fine for me. Try restarting the app or clicking here: http://prntscr.com/ozakso and enabling Eng subs 

Hello i deleted the app and i downloaded the app.

Still i do nog see a subtitle. I have subtitle from episode 1 to episode 19. From episode 20 i  do not have subtitles anymore