I was worried when I heard that Lee Joon Gi was going to take over the lead of Arthdal Chronicles.

Below is my first reaction.

Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! It is a dangerous drama and I have other reservations. I don't want him to do it and especially do his own stunts. I believe it is going to be exciting and he will bring a new dimension to it. Scary as it is for me. I'm looking forward to seeing how he will interpret these two characters he will play. Also looking forward to seeing Ki Do-hoon reprise his role. He was a bit of a mystery character that we didn't know much about.

My other reservations are:  I have never really been happy when a new actor take over the role in an already estabished role in any drama.  You make comparison between the two actors. Both of these actors are excellent masters of their craft.  Here we had Song Joong-ki who I felt was totally awesome as as Eunseom and Saya.  The now we have Lee Joon Gi who has been staggering and stunning in all of the roles he has been previously cast.

Just going back to "River Where the Moon Rises" I was so disappointed when Jisoo was replace there.  I love Jisoo acting and he brought a magic to that character On Dal.

I have full confidence in Lee Joon Gi and I am certain he will bring it to this role as well. 

I saw the exacting and demanding role that Song Joong ki played in the drama and the dangerous events and activities during filming of previous series just make me worry about our superhero (Lee Joon Gi) getting hurt. We know how he wants to do his own stunts all the time and he does thrive on it but it's just me. I worry. We know that he will make this series memorable and exciting. A higher dimension and vibe will be added to it and it will become highly rated because of his extraordinary talents and skills. I do look forward to it. 

Lee Joon Gi will show his more mysterious and secretive side. I guess that this will suit his two Arthdal Chronicles characters..... Eun-seom and Saya, identical twins but with totally different upbringings, roles and persona. It is going to be a humdinger of a series alright. Where he will acting as twins but they have opposite personalities.  The way that the series is panning out makes me conclude that even more dangerous, perilous, precarious and certainly risky actions are going to take place.

We are going to love it and we will support our superstar as he brings us another unforgettable and masterful adventure.