Hey guys. Does anyone have a link to the English translated novel or where I can buy it

There was one on wattpad that got taken down on 10/30/21.

I dont think one exists. I bought the thai version on MEB book app, but there's no way for me to translate it since I cant cut and copy to put in a translator.

I have the link to the thai one which you can read using the auto google translate. It's not the best translation but it's the best thing I could find.  I haven't found an official English translation yet so this is really the best I've got. if anyone wants the link just tell me :)

Someone downloaded the wattpad eng translation version before it was taken off & posted a temporary download link for the file in the comment section. The link they posted soon expired but since I already had the file, I uploaded it to my mega.

LINK : https://mega.nz/file/cEZj2A5B#SUOZCwo_z3h6qxicOxOlEU1agqUbsNDpfIiJjAKsVEc

at first I was sharing the link only through dms cos I thought that if I post the link here publicly, it may get taken down for copyright infringement. but after sharing it through dms for almost 3 weeks I was tired . I didn't find it bothersome at first but it's a lot of work you know... open each message, paste the link & then send it.. I can't keep doing that forever & I knew the dm requests weren't gonna stop anytime soon. so that's why I just posted it here under the spoiler tag.

The official eng translation is also available now.you can check this tweet for more info.

@lostpanchi - Can you share it with me too please?  Thanks!

@lostpanchi can you share it with me as well please? thank you :)

• @lostpanchi Hello can you pls share it with me the link pls? Many thanks ?

Send @lostpanchi a private message for the link - the show deviates but there are certain things that are so linked - Pat's smirk mainly. it helps with the sweetness in the show. 

@lostpanchi hii, can i have the link too? Thank you so much :)

@lostpanchi - Can you share it with me too, please?  Thanks^^

@lostpanchi May I have the link too please! Thank you so much :)

lostpanchi:

Someone downloaded the wattpad eng translation version before it was taken off & posted a temporary download link here in the comment section. The link expired so I uploaded that file to my mega & I've been sharing that link with everyone since last week. honestly I've lost count of the no. of people I've shared it with. I'm gonna dm you the link too.

Edit : just dm me for the link instead of requesting here. it's easier for me to share it that way

plz DM me too

@lostpanchi can I also get the link to the novel? Thank you 

@lostpanchi could you plz share it with me too