I have watch so many BL series  and feel like I don’t have anymore to watch . I hope some of you can share some of your fav <3  please ;)

My top fav 

1. Bad Buddy 

2. ITSAY

3. We Best Love 

4. Lovely Writer 

5. Gameboy 

1. I told sunset about you & I promised you the moon (yeah the second part is a bit frustrating but I can't separate one from the other, to me they count as the same show)

2. Until we meet again

3. Dark blue kiss

4. He's coming to me

5. Gaya sa pelikula

I feel Bad Buddy certainly has potential to be in my top5, but I'll wait until it ends to reach a veredict.

1. Vincenzo 

2. Space sweepers

3. Hotel Del Luna 

4. The K2 (currently watching)  

5. She was pretty (currently watching) 

The Untamed

Winter Begonia

Word of Honor

Sotus + Sotus S

Advance Bravely

1. Tale of Thousand Stars ~ I loved Earth's and Mix's chemistry. The scenery was breathtaking, and I'm a sore loser for slow burns. On top of that, the screenwriting was so well written and the plot flowed better than any GMMTV series I had seen thus far (Bad Buddy is getting there). 

2. Gameboys ~ I can't help it, Kokoy and Elijah were able to put on a stellar performance through screens. The last episode had me wrecked for a good week.

3. My Engineer ~ While basic as f**k, RamKing stole my heart. It's hard not to love them, truly. 

4. Theory of Love ~ This was one of the first series to really capture my attention and leave me highly impressed. I have a hard time letting go of it. 

5. The Effect - Such a tragically beautiful story. I loved how the showrunners depicted a real situation and the correct way it's supposed to be handled. Not technically BL, but it holds a very important place in my heart. 

+ Dark blue kiss

- Why r u 

- Be loved in house: I do

- Together with me (both seasons)

- HIStory: close to you

- We are Gamily (It is a movie)

If not included BBS: ITSAY, Gaya Sa Pelikula, My Engineer (RamKing for lyfe), Light on Me

For movie, Love of Siam (the classic)

I forgot to mention this series, Young Royals. I highly recommend the series. The actor have amazing chemistry too and I like they natural makeup too with all the pimples etc

1. Winter Begonia

2. The Untamed

3. Bad Buddy

4. ITSAY

5. We Best Love

BLs that were so good that I wish I could re-watch them for the first time (Not in order):

1. Bad Buddy (Thai)

2. A Tale of Thousand Stars (Thai)

3. Until we meet again (Thai)

4.  HiStory 3: Trapped (Taiwanese)

5. Together the series (Thai)

6. Still2gether the series (Thai, sequel to Together the series)

7. HiStory 3: Make our days count (Taiwanese)

8. Cherry Magic (Japanese)

9. Fish Upon the Sky (Thai)

10. I Told Sunset About You (Thai)

11. The Untamed (Chinese. Although not shown as BL in the drama version unlike the novel which it is, the chemistry between the 2 main leads and their bromance affection for each other is enough for me!)

12. Light on me (Korean)

1. Bad buddy

2. Dark Blue kiss (Bad buddy beat my most fav DBK which I have rewatched almost 7 times in the span of five months) 

3. History 3: Close to you 

4. We best love

Now these are my top 4 favourites in order. For the fifth position I am very confused between a lot of BLs: I loved Still 2gether, Manner of death, lovely writer, SOTUS and the untamed. Let's just say all this BLs share the 5th position in my heart. 

And a honourable mention to Theory of love for it totally accelerated my emotions and anger in the first watch. It could have been one of my favs but during the rewatch I just couldn't feel the anger and emotions anymore for I knew how Khai was gonna make it up to Third and I just couldn't be furious. I just didn't feel even 0.5% of feeling what I felt in the first watch. 

1.Bad Buddy

2. Lovely Writer

3. ITSAY

4. History 3 and 4

5. We best Love

6. Why are you?

7. Gameboys

8. Like in the Movies

9. Fish upon the Sky

10. Boys Lockdown

MY TOP 3 FAV :;

1. kiss me again & Dark blue kiss ( Petekao ) - Thai