First and foremost, you can download WeTV app on you mobile device.

OR, 

You can watch it as well on a computer using a browser and going to this link:
https://wetv.vip/en/play/4ftxgua3ufijgq1-BAD%20GENIUS%20THE%20SERIES/r0034h0t7n4-EP1%3A%20BAD%20GENIUS%20THE%20SERIES 

Just click the episode number.

*** Access MAY BE limited to your region/country. I can watch it even I am not in Thailand, but I am also in South East Asia.

Did you experience an issue with episode 2 where the English subtitles just don't appear? I'd ask the WeTV support team but I'm using UrbanVPN so I am not sure how that'd go down.

Dylan Rodrigues:

Did you experience an issue with episode 2 where the English subtitles just don't appear? I'd ask the WeTV support team but I'm using UrbanVPN so I am not sure how that'd go down.

Not really. There were like 2 or 3 lines that no have subs.

Oof, I guess it's an issue only for me then. The other episodes all have English subtitles, just not ep. 2. Wish someone would upload the episodes with subs to kissasian or dramacool. 

Do you think using VPN will work?

Cho Na:

Do you think using VPN will work?

Using a VPN in general to watch it on the official WeTV app or specifically for the issue I faced?

Dylan Rodrigues:

Using a VPN in general to watch it on the official WeTV app or specifically for the issue I faced?

I clicked on the link you posted for the PC and the message is no copyright from my region. I'm in the US. I have WeTV app on my phone but I prefer watching on PC cos the screen is bigger.

Cho Na:

I clicked on the link you posted for the PC and the message is no copyright from my region. I'm in the US. I have WeTV app on my phone but I prefer watching on PC cos the screen is bigger.

I'm not sure if it works on the PC. I tried to access the Thai site using SoloVPN and UrbanVPN but neither of those worked. When I switched to my phone, it worked perfectly with either of those VPNs. So now I just cast to my TV screen.