Recently finished reading (and translating) this novel, so please do let me know if there's anything wrong and I will fix it! 

[Read Here]

Thank you so much! I just finished reading your translation and I enjoyed it a lot. This is the second time I am reading this book in less than two months. I am patiently waiting for the drama release which I have been anticipating since I read the novel.

Anyway, the translation is much better than the first one I read. I just want to point out these things I observed while reading this version. Please correct me if I’m wrong but it seems the story where A Zan met Ran Ran’s father for the first time is missing? I couldn’t recall reading that part but I could be wrong. Also, in the first preface, it was mentioned that the book is dedicated (?) to Song Ran’s “late husband, Lieutenant Li.” I think A Zan was still alive at the time of writing that preface. 

Overall, this version is a nice read and I had a great time reading the novel again. Thank you so much.

gemwendz:

Thank you so much! I just finished reading your translation and I enjoyed it a lot. This is the second time I am reading this book in less than two months. I am patiently waiting for the drama release which I have been anticipating since I read the novel.

Anyway, the translation is much better than the first one I read. I just want to point out these things I observed while reading this version. Please correct me if I’m wrong but it seems the story where A Zan met Ran Ran’s father for the first time is missing? I couldn’t recall reading that part but I could be wrong. Also, in the first preface, it was mentioned that the book is dedicated (?) to Song Ran’s “late husband, Lieutenant Li.” I think A Zan was still alive at the time of writing that preface. 

Overall, this version is a nice read and I had a great time reading the novel again. Thank you so much.

Hi, thank you for your feedback!

At this moment, I am currently on editing process (once again) to double-check if there are any missing parts. If I am not mistaken, the part when they visited Li Zan's father is on chapter 35, no? But if it is really an error on my part, I'll fix it soon! And for the preface, I'll take a note for that! Thank you once again! 

Yes, chapter 35 is when they visited A Zan’s dad. What I’m saying is the scene where A Zan met Song Ran’s father. Her dad seems to have a bad impression of A Zan because of that meeting which her mom confirmed to her at Imperial City.

gemwendz:

Yeah right, this part isn't in the novel... 

(from what I remember)

gemwendz:

Yes, chapter 35 is when they visited A Zan’s dad. What I’m saying is the scene where A Zan met Song Ran’s father. Her dad seems to have a bad impression of A Zan because of that meeting which her mom confirmed to her at Imperial City.

Oh.. that's right..

From the novel that I found from this [ website ] doesn't have that scene either.. Do you perhaps have another complete version of the original novel somewhere online? 

Swati K:

Yeah right, this part isn't in the novel... 

(from what I remember)

True true, I don't remember that scene from the Chinese version that I found online.. I'll try to find for another version from different website to complete the missing part. 

thiswasneverthat:

True true, I don't remember that scene from the Chinese version that I found online.. I'll try to find for another version from different website to complete the missing part. 

Okk