mine is when oh aew craved for teh a lot that he was being so thankful that bas really understand him and willing to let oh aew go to teh even if bas knew whats happening around oh aew and teh deep down. true love by bas. true cry by oh aew.

Hahahaha, very unexpected topic

Mine was Teh's breakdown during the exam after the casual comment by Mr. Clueless! There was absolutely no time to compose yourself, he had to get on with the test immediately but you have this uncontrollable upsurge of emotion.....very brilliant acting.

HnR:

Hahahaha, very unexpected topic

Mine was Teh's breakdown during the exam after the casual comment by Mr. Clueless! There was absolutely no time to compose yourself, he had to get on with the test immediately but you have this uncontrollable upsurge of emotion.....very brilliant acting.

i almost forgot about this scene (halfway rewatching whole series). anyway, thats true, but i think thats what teh deserve to got after making such a dumb decision for both oh aew and himself, but on the other hand, i think oh aew should be the one who comforted teh to begin with, it really tortured me inside seeing teh so desperate over everything. then everyhting becomes worse seeing Mr. clueless like almost ignoring him, i was on the edge of the cliff seeing them finally met each other but then again the way they were being so awkward and oh aew being so clueless really make me fall off from the cliff instead off swaying with butterfly inside my stomach. it did really make teh more desperate, i knew it, when the only thing he need right then was a hug from oh aew and dont forget his coconut hair. you can see from episode 1 how much teh love oh aew. but then again, someone really said that the crying was over dramatic i-

There are 2 scenes I like - first when Oh crying during New Chinese Year when he heard their song being played (the pain on his face thinking on Teh), second - when he was behind Teh during the sunset scene (again the pain on his face knowing Teh is not in the college he wanted).  Both scenes broke my heart, his crying scenes are so natural here. 

Also I agree with you. I rewatched the episodes again and I really want to punch Oh for being so clueless. Teh loves him more than Oh loves Teh. Even at the end Teh said "Why you didn't tell me anything when I give it to you?" Oh answered "I did on Instagram story" but he never tried to ask Teh face to face about it. Instead he ran to stay with Bas, even when Bas took him to Teh he still didn't go inside to talk to him, nor even when Teh's mother  told him Teh is inside, he still didn't want to speak with Teh.  He just waited for Teh to come to him. Teh was the best when no matter how hurt he was he decided to go and kept the promise he made to Oh about running with him to see the sunset.  Tarn was a better friend for Teh than Oh was.  In the end Oh got everything he wanted - both the exam (meaning he gets in college) and Teh (as a boyfriend).