What is your favorite quote  from the drama and why ? There is a similar thread. But the difference is you just get to pick one. Also, it would be interesting if you express a little more as to why! Mine is the following

Teh: Do you wanna go somewhere?

Oh: Wherever, as long as you are with me

TO me these lines encapsulate the complete surrender of Oh to their love. Oh has loved with reckless abandon and he is ready to go anywhere it takes him regardless of  any consequences. 

What is yours? Remember, gotta pick only one!! :D

let me rewatch this, then i'll come back later, i really didnt pay attention to the quotes they have said, i cant remember any of it omg

Haha you picked two quotes!? Haha But its nice.. 

Mine is from Oh-Aew:  'Is it okay for two male Protagonists to be together?' And Teh just slightly moves his head up and down whilst staring at his fellow real-life Male Protagonist (Oh) , signifying approval.  

Mikey:

Haha you picked two quotes!? Haha But its nice.. 

Mine is from Oh-Aew:  'Is it okay for two male Protagonists to be together?' And Teh just slightly moves his head up and down whilst staring at his fellow real-life Male Protagonist (Oh) , signifying approval.  

OMG, I just realized it lol

Nice one, Nan Zhu Jue, Nan Zhu Jue. That whole sequence there is so incendiary. Oh is like a love-starved poodle rubbing his nose and face against Teh's arm and Teh is shocked at how good it feels!!

HnR:

OMG, I just realized it lol

Nice one, Nan Zhu Jue, Nan Zhu Jue. That whole sequence there is so incendiary. Oh is like a love-starved poodle rubbing his nose and face against Teh's arm and Teh is shocked at how good it feels!!

Omg its so beautiful just reminiscing this scene! And I think Teh is also shocked that throughout his whole childhood he could not understand that some storylines can have more than one male protagonist.. He just seemed deeply struck about this new concept that Oh enlightened him with. 

It's hard to choose just one quote but for me these words hit me hard. In front of the Sun which was still in the sky  but slowly getting ready to go down in the sea Oh says these words I PASSED THE EXAM AND GOT IT.  Then he looked on his real SUN and said this words "YOU CAME, FINALLY". This simply words made me skip a beat because I always thought since the story is from Teh's POV that he will be the one to say the Sun about them. But no, Oh was the one to say "I TOLD SUNSET ABOUT YOU".  I can only imagine how long Oh had to wait for Teh to come to him and finally to be part of his life again. Their fight in the past took place when it was already dark outside so they found each other again before the sunset, so only light in their life from then on. 

"Who?"

"I think you know"

"........"

"You really dont ? But i think you do

"Since when?"

"I dont know"

This conversation from the drama is so poetic. There is no need to directly tell a soulmate about any feeling. If he is a soulmate he can understand without telling anything.

Its like,

Teh knows oh likes vermicelli instead of noodles. 

If oh struggles and look like sniffing something bad then he is having itch in the back.

just simple caring things makes relationship beautiful right? :)

Mikey:

Omg its so beautiful just reminiscing this scene! And I think Teh is also shocked that throughout his whole childhood he could not understand that some storylines can have more than one male protagonist.. He just seemed deeply struck about this new concept that Oh enlightened him with. 

YOu know your quote got me thinking, and this is most likely my imagination but here it goes. Teh says: time and distance doesn't matter, but if fate sets us apart what am I supposed to do. 

So, man and woman is like a inviolable natural law which Teh can't challenge. Teh repeatedly writes NanZhu Jue in the page, (not Nu Zhu Jue) trying to convince himself of man and man. It is Oh who writes Nu Zhu Jue and then basically ignores it. This is like Oh's challenge to Teh. He said, I can go wherever as long as you are with me. Basically, he is ready to challenge even destiny as long as Teh is together and asks is Teh with him on that!

Robertita Ale:

It's hard to choose just one quote but for me these words hit me hard. In front of the Sun which was still in the sky  but slowly getting ready to go down in the sea Oh says these words I PASSED THE EXAM AND GOT IT.  Then he looked on his real SUN and said this words "YOU CAME, FINALLY". This simply words made me skip a beat because I always thought since the story is from Teh's POV that he will be the one to say the Sun about them. But no, Oh was the one to say "I TOLD SUNSET ABOUT YOU".  I can only imagine how long Oh had to wait for Teh to come to him and finally to be part of his life again. Their fight in the past took place when it was already dark outside so they found each other again before the sunset, so only light in their life from then on. 

I should go back and look at it again. Actually, I don't understand a lot of the last episode like why was Oh hesitating to approach Teh before. Are you maybe saying Oh also prayed about them being together along with the success in exam? 

That's the best of this show - it's like a puzzle with missing parts and you have to find them by yourself. Everyone is free to think anything about the missing parts. I think the biggest fear of Oh is to lose Teh again but same as you I have no idea why he didn't try to be next to Teh (as a friend) when he found out Teh didn't do well in the exam. I think he was surprised to see Teh despite everything that happened between them before, kept his promise to run with him to see the sunset. The fact Teh kept his promise I think made him to say those words "You came, finally".

Yea, I think Oh prayed about them being together as both of them missed each other 5 years. And I have a feeling Teh's wish was related to Oh passing the exam.

Rose22:

"Who?"

"I think you know"

"........"

"You really dont ? But i think you do

"Since when?"

"I dont know"

This conversation from the drama is so poetic. There is no need to directly tell a soulmate about any feeling. If he is a soulmate he can understand without telling anything.

Its like,

Teh knows oh likes vermicelli instead of noodles. 

If oh struggles and look like sniffing something bad then he is having itch in the back.

just simple caring things makes relationship beautiful right? :)

Yeah, he doesn't even need Teh's to answer. He is already completely sure about how Teh feels. 

'Spoiler Alert'

Teh: If I can be anything, can I be your boyfriend?

T_T Oh-aew could've shot him down instantly, but the scene, the sunset, the look in Teh's eyes, the raw emotion, it was absolutely beautiful. I really wouldn't have had the ending any other way <3 

Actually, majority of the lines in this series were quotable. Every word/phrase were thought of perfectly but one line in the series that really struck a chord in me would be:

"You can stop but you can't quit" -Teh

It's the scene in Episode 3 where Oh-aew and Teh was doing a kind-of-a mock up run as a part of Oh-aew's vow if he gets in the uni (running from Teh's house all the way to the tip of Promthep Cape before the sun sets).

For me, it's a powerful message to everyone most especially in our darkest days. Rest if you must, stop if you needed to but never give up nor quit; always choose to move forward in life even if you're taking small or slow steps.

Honestly it is really hard to find a quote because I can't understand Thai and I feel like the translation don't fully encapsulate all the meaning and emotion. So I'm leaving on that note. 

Xerophytes:

Honestly it is really hard to find a quote because I can't understand Thai and I feel like the translation don't fully encapsulate all the meaning and emotion. So I'm leaving on that note. 

Haha fair point!