is it only me who doesn't ship them? LOL

I just don't feel like they should date or whatever

Not at all. I feel grossed out watching the two of them, considering the bad start. If they hadn't started out sleeping in each other's bed within 5 minutes of meeting, maybe I could have gotten on board. 

Now it just seems pretty sleazy and unrealistic to boot.

I ship them but their love story is so bizarre, the first time they saw each other they just stared at each other and I guess writers meant it to be love at first sight, but to me it didn't have that vibe at all. for a second I thought it was maybe they new each other as kids or something. She really had no reason to like him and vice versa, they didn't spend that much time together aside from swapping room. It feels a little shallow but I like both of their personalities so I guess I'll ship.

Yeah I don't feel the vibe between them.

I don't romanticise their love in this drama especially they're not the center of the story. tbh I just want the two of them to end up as one sided love or unrequited love. I think one of them will suffer if they prosper their love for one another. I think Soo Hyuk should let go of Yoo Yeon and think of it that as a right thing to do because he is an heir.

i think one of the main reasons i dont really ship them is because i kinda like a-rim. idk but she seems really sweet. i dont really feel the connection that much. as soon as i read the description of the episode i knew they would be together. i feel like the rich son and poor maid falling in love is often used so its kinda boring.

Both have soulless looks on their faces + the chemistry between them is forced and not natural.

destineleee:

is it only me who doesn't ship them? LOL

I just don't feel like they should date or whatever

It feels nice to know I’m not the only one Lol ^ ^; They just don’t have that romantic vibe to them it would’ve been better if they left their story out or changed it.

Yeah, they have the chemistry of a wet paper towel. There is no build up to their romance at all, it feels like a puppy crush? It's annoying because their screentime takes away from the more interesting arcs of the FLs.

I didn't see that coming that the chairman have approve yoo yeon as soo hyuk's fiancee... I'm was expecting that even the chairman would also be against about the two

Count me in! This is the show’s flaw. Too forced, shallow and ambitious for a subplot.

sanhaberry:

i think one of the main reasons i dont really ship them is because i kinda like a-rim. idk but she seems really sweet. i dont really feel the connection that much. as soon as i read the description of the episode i knew they would be together. i feel like the rich son and poor maid falling in love is often used so its kinda boring. 

a-rim wasn't the main reason for me but I'm glad someone else feels that way lol when a-rim was first introduced, I was like this girl is adorable and so sweet!

but yeah, soohyuk and yuyeon's "romance" was probably my least favorite part of the show. both characters were incredibly boring with zero chemistry and it made zero sense for them to fall in love. there's literally no reason for them to be in the show except to showcase seohyun's character development and maybe act as plot devices once or twice in soohyuk's case. it would've been better if they got way less screen time XD

mango sorbet:

a-rim wasn't the main reason for me but I'm glad someone else feels that way lol when a-rim was first introduced, I was like this girl is adorable and so sweet!

but yeah, soohyuk and yuyeon's "romance" was probably my least favorite part of the show. both characters were incredibly boring with zero chemistry and it made zero sense for them to fall in love. there's literally no reason for them to be in the show except to showcase seohyun's character development and maybe act as plot devices once or twice in soohyuk's case. it would've been better if they got way less screen time XD

the story would have been perfect if the romance between soo hyuk and yoo yeon was not included

baby inzhagi:

the story would have been perfect if the romance between soo hyuk and yoo yeon was not included

completely agree. luckily their scenes are so irrelevant that I could just skip through all of them XD easy fix