Here is the original, uncut version of Till Death Tear Us Apart. Feel free to watch through the links or download, the files are roughly 300mb each. (roughly 5gb in total)

Set in China in the 1940’s during the tumultuous years of the Japanese invasions and the second Sino-Japanese War, the Kuomintang (ruling military party) get a tip off that there may be a communist rebel in the area. Worried for his safety, Yusheng’s communist comrades try to sneak him away, but the extraction plan is interrupted by the sudden reappearance of Yusheng’s old classmate, Yaohua. When Yaohua offers for Yusheng to live a while with him, Yusheng takes the opportunity to spy on Yaohua’s older sister Yaomin (a high level Kuomintang officer). What follows is a high stakes game of cat and mouse, smuggling and spies, and a love affair that causes both men to question their moral and political beliefs. 

Episode 1           Episode 2            Episode 3            Episode 4            Episode 5

Episode 6           Episode 7            Episode 8            Episode 9            Episode 10

Episode 11        Episode 12         Episode 13         Episode 14         Episode 15

Translation Guide (pdf)

Thank you for sharing.

Thank you so much for this! I really liked the subs. I think you made a few situations funnier than the original. I also enjoyed reading through your notes for the context. Being friends with you is worth more than dolphins is gold:D *sending a basket full of hugs and chocolate*:)

I can't even imagine the amount of work that went into this. I love your context notes as well. Thank you for your efforts! <3 

thanks for sharing this!! I appreciate your hard work! ❤️

This is the best!!! Love the series, love your effort. Thank you soooo much.

Thanks for the uncut version

hi 

i just wanted to know that we can watch just the uncut version right and not is the tv version or whatever it is called.

pearlsclary:

hi 

i just wanted to know that we can watch just the uncut version right and not is the tv version or whatever it is called.

The version above is the uncut version.

Claudeville 

Thank you so much!!! I cannot thank you enough!!!

Thank you so much! The notes especially- so much work put into that!!

Thank you!🥰🤗