Fujihara Tomomi:
Alright, let's discuss the concept of the Yin and Yang jade. (It suddenly hits me lol)

I love everything about this. There are so many details we forget to discuss, I'm glad you brought up the yin yang jade <3

jxxwxxstan:

I love everything about this. There are so many details we forget to discuss, I'm glad you brought up the yin yang jade <3

Ahaha, I was into other stuff that I totally forgot about it lmao. It hits me while I was watching an FMV, and suddenly recalled what Yin and Yang represent.

Fujihara Tomomi:

Ahaha, I was into other stuff that I totally forgot about it lmao. It hits me while I was watching an FMV, and suddenly recalled what Yin and Yang represent.

I know the feeling hahaha 

Yesterday I made a thread on Twitter about the Longing Mirror, and only today did I realize the key point of my argument ;-;

jxxwxxstan:

I know the feeling hahaha 

Yesterday I made a thread on Twitter about the Longing Mirror, and only today did I realize the key point of my argument ;-;

Yes? What key point? The Yin and Yang Jade? Can you share the link?

Fujihara Tomomi:

Yes? What key point? The Yin and Yang Jade? Can you share the link?

Here's the link: https://twitter.com/agustdreamworld/status/1546788605238059013?s=20&t=aJsOfdvJ-pKtiCH_LAEYBw

The key point is that instead of illusions, UkieDeokie got memories through the mirror (the scene where they're touching the mirror and there are a bunch of flashbacks of them together).

jxxwxxstan:

Here's the link: https://twitter.com/agustdreamworld/status/1546788605238059013?s=20&t=aJsOfdvJ-pKtiCH_LAEYBw

The key point is that instead of illusions, UkieDeokie got memories through the mirror (the scene where they're touching the mirror and there are a bunch of flashbacks of them together).

Sksksk UkieDeokie, so cute >< When you hit reality that she's still Naksu.... What will the ship name be?

Fujihara Tomomi:

Sksksk UkieDeokie, so cute >< When you hit reality that she's still Naksu.... What will the ship name be?

Well, we don't know Naksu's real name, and Mudeok is (probably) a fake name for Buyeon. So hopefully, they'll continue using it in private? fhidhiduhfdhfuid It's a mess ;-;

Fujihara Tomomi  and jxxwxxstan you guys are on fire and yes i love all your theories..definitely plausible! UkieDokie? hahha reminds me of True Beauty when Hwang In Yeop was dancing to it after his shower! hahha

Mu Deok being a fake name for Bu Yeon ohh..Jade Yin and Yang! Love it! Keep it coming..we got 2 days to go for the next ep!

jxxwxxstan:

Well, we don't know Naksu's real name, and Mudeok is (probably) a fake name for Buyeon. So hopefully, they'll continue using it in private? fhidhiduhfdhfuid It's a mess ;-;

AHAhah, yeah I forgot Naksu is just a codename. But we do know her surname, Cho. How many names can we have for our FL ;-;

Kim Hee Soo:
Fujihara Tomomi  and jxxwxxstan you guys are on fire and yes i love all your theories..definitely plausible!

The forum is called Your Wildest Theories about AoS, how can we stop ourselves ahahaahha. Everyone also helped me with it too If not for their clues and observant, we wouldn't have figured out so many theories already hahahah.

Kim Hee Soo:
Mu Deok being a fake name for Bu Yeon ohh..Jade Yin and Yang! Love it! Keep it coming..we got 2 days to go for the next ep!

I really want to know about the meanings behind their names. Too bad Idk Korean hahah. Naksu's name seems to be Falling Water? If anyone knows how to speak Korean, do you mind translating and explaining the meaning behind their names? We might get sth out of it.

Listen... Crazy one : 

What if that woman in the first episode who was trying to save her son and died ( or  almost die it was not clear for me)  was from CHOI FAMILY? 

I mean she is a well known actress,  Yeom Hye Ran . She could perfeclty appeared in flashbacks showing us the  the family story... And the Queen could be her daugther .  Not the Queen from Seo family but a soul shifter inside the queen. 

Flaws:  - Its  similar to Naks story. 

- How the  supposed daughter would soul shitf since her brother and mom died because of this...i dont know.

On a side note,  Jang Kang did tell Jin Mu that he was  doing soul shifting in many people ( i think 8) and it was going wrong ...i mean i didnt remember he really out there doing experiments in random people?! One thing it seems he was only put souls in already dead bodys...dont know.

1. But why he was so obsessed with this forbidden sorcery? i think this is important. he will not do this for nothing... maybe Do Hwa was sick? 

2. I think he was the one who went toJinyowon´s vault  and take the ice stone or part of it betraying Jin´s mom. 

( Yeas i rewatched episode one...i know i know...)

Cau:
I mean she is a well known actress,  Yeom Hye Ran . She could perfeclty appeared in flashbacks showing us the  the family story... And the Queen could be her daugther .  Not the Queen from Seo family but a soul shifter inside the queen. 

Well her character's description is a mysterious middle-aged woman lol so yeah I think we might get her backstory too

Cau ooh I love the connection! Yes, Yeom Hye Ran must be put in there for a reason (well unless they wanted to remind us that Uncanny Counter 2 is coming soon, which is unlikely since its an OCN production while AoS is TvN) and the son /soul shifter didn't look too shabby himself, both pointing out that they are of noble descent. Very possible that they are part of the Chois too.

Yes, I agree it's very possible that Jang Kang was fixated because he wanted to save Do Hwa, which is why he was away for 1 year to perfect his skills. Very possible too that Do Hwa was sick, I mean they have been married for a while I presume, and not having an heir and she died soon after Jang Uk was born does somehow point to that she may be sick.

To only do it for 8 people when he's been perfecting it for 1 year and knows it's a failure is also interesting. Why 8? Who are the 8? Are there only for the nobles? Did he try it on people he knew, is Naksu's dad involved somehow at this point? After all Cheongbogwan is under the Sorim group of enterprises and Jang Kang does have access to the people and the things in there (hence able to hide the constellation chart of Jang Uk's birth).

Kim Hee Soo:
After all Cheongbogwan is under the Sorim group of enterprises and Jang Kang does have access to the people and the things in there (hence able to hide the constellation chart of Jang Uk's birth).

My understanding is that Cheonbugwan is a "royal agency".  

Songrim is  some sort of "corporate entity" and its headquarters appear to be located w/in a magical boundary;  it also includes the hospital and the mage training facility.

And then there's something called "The Fortress" - they haven't been very clear about what that entails, but from  one image (that I cannot locate at the moment) it  appears to include The Royal Palace and Cheonbugwan, I presume that Jang Uk's family estate, Jinyowon and the general town/wharfs/etc. are located w/in The Fortress.

Kathryn_51:
My understanding is that Cheonbugwan is a "royal agency".  

I understand this as well.  

Jin Mu uses the guards from the palace for his demands ( the guards in black , gold, and black bandanna)  In addition to using that "personal" guards in black and dark purple as Gil Ju. 

Fujihara Tomomi:
How many names can we have for our FL ;-;

I stan BTS, I know the struggle. Min Yoongi has so many names, the guy had 3 different profiles on spotify disuhduihsuidhsudihs