I have very few shows I give a 10 to and this is a straight 10 in my books.

Fantastic 3 leads esp Yoo Ah In ,Excellent story -mix of supernatural,modern and period drama, a title that is perfect, Ost That just takes off and sublime writing and direction?

How come this show  gets rated below a lot of ordinary shows ????

the actress is bland and not interesting at all and  it wasn't the acting as much as it was just a character I didn't like  and her character at the beginning is a freak stalker, her acting was below average and was her biggest contribution to this drama lack of interest. The love story is forced awkward and hard to believe in the present . The past could show another side and was a little bit more amusing.  

Gabriel Goldemberg:

the actress is bland and not interesting at all and  it wasn't the acting as much as it was just a character I didn't like  and her character at the beginning is a freak stalker, her acting was below average and was her biggest contribution to this drama lack of interest. The love story is forced awkward and hard to believe in the present . The past could show another side and was a little bit more amusing.  

Well, I differ on this.I think the female lead was quite well cast and her interactions with Yoo Ah In were great.If you see the full storyline ,her behaviour doesnt seem to be what you have said . I alsp think her past portions were just too good

so, ¿ why the hell you open a thread if you don't think to give a second thought or some respect to a possible answer? 

Arihant D:

Well, I differ on this.I think the female lead was quite well cast and her interactions with Yoo Ah In were great.If you see the full storyline ,her behaviour doesnt seem to be what you have said . I alsp think her past portions were just too good

You who come after me dont give an opinion if this opinion involves saying that the drama is not the more perfect ever in the history of Kdramas.  

I'd say it has a quite good rating though... I loved it, but to be honest I didn't feel the romance at all. The FL actress did make it less enjoyable for me, she was just a bit boring and made it feel like there was no point in having her there -- I mean, her role was obviously important for the story, but her personality just made me care less for her character.