I have very few shows I give a 10 to and this is a straight 10 in my books.

Fantastic 3 leads esp Yoo Ah In ,Excellent story -mix of supernatural,modern and period drama, a title that is perfect, Ost That just takes off and sublime writing and direction?

How come this show  gets rated below a lot of ordinary shows ????

Gabriel Goldemberg:

the actress is bland and not interesting at all and  it wasn't the acting as much as it was just a character I didn't like  and her character at the beginning is a freak stalker, her acting was below average and was her biggest contribution to this drama lack of interest. The love story is forced awkward and hard to believe in the present . The past could show another side and was a little bit more amusing.  

Well, I differ on this.I think the female lead was quite well cast and her interactions with Yoo Ah In were great.If you see the full storyline ,her behaviour doesnt seem to be what you have said . I alsp think her past portions were just too good

I'd say it has a quite good rating though... I loved it, but to be honest I didn't feel the romance at all. The FL actress did make it less enjoyable for me, she was just a bit boring and made it feel like there was no point in having her there -- I mean, her role was obviously important for the story, but her personality just made me care less for her character.

I loved this story. I don't get how the female lead was boring or annoying. I think this drama is the most underrated drama I have ever seen. I mean the story was amazing, the acting was great and the cinematography was as good as Goblin. I loved it. I hope more people would watch this.

I ignored this show for too long because of the less than stellar ratings here. What a pity. It's become my absolute favorite. Everything from the cast to the writing and the OST was perfect. While I can kinda see the complaints about the FL being valid to a point, for me, she was well cast. YAI was exactly what I have come to expect from his acting, perfect. The SML broke my heart more than once and I need to see more of his work. Currently I'm streaming the OST (and all of the artists involved) 24-7. My family is scratching their heads but they just do NOT understand how amazing it is.

Maybe people get turned off by the title or what they think it SHOULD be about or something. I just know that this is a show everyone SHOULD watch. It's amazing. 

Great to see the love for the show.On the title,only those who have seen the show will understand the meaning (s) and maybe this keeps it from being appealing. Hope more people watch it..

I really like this writer's work -loved CT,Kill me Heal Me and Capital Scandal..Yet to see Moon That embraces the sun 

Arihant D:

I have very few shows I give a 10 to and this is a straight 10 in my books.

Fantastic 3 leads esp Yoo Ah In ,Excellent story -mix of supernatural,modern and period drama, a title that is perfect, Ost That just takes off and sublime writing and direction?

How come this show  gets rated below a lot of ordinary shows ????

You took the words out of my mouth! The drama set, camera angle (cinematography?), lighting, etc were also really well done.

Asked some of my drama-watching friends about this, most of them said they found the whole historical flashback and time-machine romance plot is a tad boring.

Arihant D:

Well, I differ on this.I think the female lead was quite well cast and her interactions with Yoo Ah In were great.If you see the full storyline ,her behaviour doesnt seem to be what you have said . I alsp think her past portions were just too good

I think her acting, for the most part, is ok but her acting is a bit off.  For example, her crying act seems unnatural.  Unlike other characters, I don't see her change at all. The male lead changes his view on how to trust people. The female lead seemed to uninteresting and that is not her fault. So I understand. I hope she can improve her acting skills more as I see 13 years of acting before she was cast as the female lead in Chicago typewriter.

I am very late to this drama. But now I feel pity for those who are still sleeping on this drama. Best fiction drama ever. My second best, after goblin, would be this drama. More than the romance the friendship between them won my heart

rufaida:

I am very late to this drama. But now I feel pity for those who are still sleeping on this drama. Best fiction drama ever. My second best, after goblin, would be this drama. More than the romance the friendship between them won my heart

I was not able to complete Goblin but love this one..One of the rare shows I gave a 10 to..Another recent one was Flower of evil

Arihant D:

I was not able to complete Goblin but love this one..One of the rare shows I gave a 10 to..Another recent one was Flower of evil

You are correct I love the genre of the flower of evil. It was totally exceptional in that genre.The Goblin was actually my first Kdrama. That drama was the reason I started watching Kdrama

rufaida:

You are correct I love the genre of the flower of evil. It was totally exceptional in that genre.The Goblin was actually my first Kdrama. That drama was the reason I started watching Kdrama

Gobiln's OST Stay with me is the recent I love korean drama music a lot..I somehow couldn't keep waiting for eps as it aired and ended up dropping it mid way will.Will see it some day

FoE is the surprise of 2020 for me..I love Lee Jun Ki as an actor ,must me amongst the hardest working korean actors..But FoE was superlative in all aspects.

i came to this drama so late, and i really regret it. It is such a gem, specially Yoo Ah In (his 30s look was to die for, and dude how can he look so perfect even with those short hairs)

Moreover, it has the most perfect genre ever. Like the blend of romance, period and supernatural being OH MY GOD. They tried to do something similar in goblin but i don't know why i hated it and dropped it. If anyone is still waiting or postponing please go and fcking watch Chicago typewriter right now !!

So true.lot of substance in this drama