i love Jet Li. his movies are great plus he does a lot of great humanitarian work.
his modern-day type movies are ok but i prefer the ones set in the past, my favourite is probably the Once Upon a Time in China trilogy, or maybe Fearless.. ooh or maybe Hero. Warlords is great also lol
generally not a fan of american movies he does, some are ok but most of them are just typical cheesy american action movies which are the reason i turned to asian films in the first place. Unleashed was good. War was terrible :p
i'd like to own all of his movies regardless but there sure are a lot of them lol.
Jet Li has become a Singaporean :D Does anyone know his latest movie this year ? I'm looking forward to seeing him in action :D
camefura70 wrote: i love Jet Li. his movies are great plus he does a lot of great humanitarian work.
his modern-day type movies are ok but i prefer the ones set in the past, my favourite is probably the Once Upon a Time in China trilogy, or maybe Fearless.. ooh or maybe Hero. Warlords is great also lol
generally not a fan of american movies he does, some are ok but most of them are just typical cheesy american action movies which are the reason i turned to asian films in the first place. Unleashed was good. War was terrible :p
i'd like to own all of his movies regardless but there sure are a lot of them lol.

Warlords was more than great imo. It was EPIC! :P
farha_diva wrote: Jet Li has become a Singaporean :D Does anyone know his latest movie this year ? I'm looking forward to seeing him in action :D

He has?
Jet Li has become a Singaporean since 2009. Coz the neat, tidy & cleanliness of Singapore, he likes it. I saw The Expendables last year, what's his latest movie this year ?
i don't know about his last movie but i like him in Danny the dog: he did a very good acting in this movie as well as action
worst jetli movie >> expendables
His latest movies (since Expendables) are The Flying Swords of Dragon Gate (the first Wuxia film shot entirely in 3D), The Sorcerer and the White Snake (also in 3D) and Tai Chi. I'm looking forward to the finished products :-)
MissMichiko wrote: Today is Jet Li's 48th Birthday! He's one of my favorite Chinese actors.

48 Really? That is surprising to me.. He still moves like he is 20..lol
xun023 wrote: His latest movies (since Expendables) are The Flying Swords of Dragon Gate (the first Wuxia film shot entirely in 3D), The Sorcerer and the White Snake (also in 3D) and Tai Chi. I'm looking forward to the finished products :-)

Wow almost all in 3D. Thanks BlackRain (^_^) 3 movies to watch. Great (^_^)b
I discovered him in Romeo must Die and preceded to rent everything of his I could find at the video store ...love him
The first Jet Li film I couldn't sit through was The Sorcerer and The White Snake - CGI too strong. The Expendables was a let down for me because he got all of 2 minutes of screen time and was shown to be much weaker than muscle bound blockheads. Anyway, I'm a huge fan of Jet Li's films and I've seen most of them bar a few (even if they're not on my list.)
Seen almost all of his movies. Some are not even available from the lists. My supah idol.. Happy Birthday! here's a simple trivia about Li: Jet Li acquired his screen name in 1982 in the Philippines when a publicity company thought his real name was too hard to pronounce.
And they plan to make part II of The One... wuhuuu! Can't wait..
They do? Do you have a source?