5. Hu Ge 

Actress 

1.  Bai Baihe 
  2. Jiao Junyan 
  3. Ruby Lin 
  4. Liu Yifei
  5. Zhang Ziyi
  6. Michelle Yeoh 

Mao Xiao Tong- Even when she' playing the antagonist I still find myself rooting for her lol and she is so freakin adorable!!

Yang Mi- Only seen her in Eternal Love but got damn she left a great impression and now I want to see more of her

Fan BingBing. She is my all time favorite. Very beautiful, fantastic actress and very professional

Zhao Zanilla

Li Qin

Gong Li

I could go on but these are to name a few

I have a lot of favorite Chinese movie actresses.

Maggie Cheung
Sally Yeh
Brigitte Lin
Joey Wong
Sammi Cheng
Zhao Wei
Cherie Chung
Xun Zhou
Kara Hui
Gwei Lun-mei

I haven't seen many Chinese dramas, but so far my favorite Chinese drama actress is Cecilia Liu.

Fan Bingbing and Rainie Yang

Ariel Lin, Janice Wu (Wu Qian), and Eleanor Lee

I love Yang Mi and Liu Shi Shi.

Zhao Li Ying
Yang Mi
Dilireba
Ariel Lin
Ady An
Tang Son Yun
Chen Qiao En
Liu Yi Fei
Tiffany Tang
Mao Xiao Tong
Hu Bingqing  
Mi Mi

I discovered The Untamed on Netflix while on leave and the rest is history. I've been binge watching as many Chinese dramas as I could in a month. Of course, I'm familiar with Fang Bingbing since she was in X-men movie.  Maybe it is just me or most of the Chinese actresses have similar features - big eyes, high cheekbones, narrow noses & chins. I just finished Ashes of Love, and I can tell you I won't be able to pick out any actresses from the line up just from their face features only.

Here is my short list:   Fang Bingbing, Yang Mi, Alimjan Reyizha & Tiffany Tang.

WINDSONG:
Barbie Hsu, Ariel Lin, Rainie Yang, Crystal Liu It's funny to see they have an English name, followed by a Chinese familyname ^^ I didn't noticed it, until now .__.

Ariel is one of my favourites too - so much so that her actual name, Lin Yi Chen is the only phrase I can recognise when written in characters. :)

My other favourites include Ivy Shao, Ivy Chen, Alice Ke (who now seems to be using her real name Ko Chia-yen more often). I haven't watched enough PRC Dramas to have firm favourites yet, although Xing Fei and Shen Yueh are heading in that direction