Oops. I like Zhao Lusi. But not all the dramas she did.

1. Favourite drama - Romance of The Tiger and Rose/ Dating in the kitchen.

2. First drama: Romance of the Tiger and Rose

3. What I like about her: She is beautiful and innocent. I like her tiktoks... her offscreen personality, moreover she is my age. She is an inspiration!!!

4. I don't know if you would let me in because I obviously didn't like two of her dramas last year. The CEO one and Imperial college one. But I would really like her choosing good scripts in the future. I am looking forward very much to her collaboration with Leo wu this year. That being said I am not a blind fan and not a toxic one ofc. I can only recommend me thus.

5. I am learning mandarin. :)

HealerHanzi:

Oops. I like Zhao Lusi. But not all of the dramas she did.

1. Favourite drama - Romance of The Tiger and Rose/ Dating in the kitchen.

2. First drama: Romance of the Tiger and Rose

3. What I like about her: She is beautiful and innocent. I like her tiktoks... her offscreen personality, moreover she is my age. She is an inspiration!!!

4. I don't know if you would let me in because I obviously didn't like two of her dramas last year. The CEO one and Imperial college one. But I would really like her choosing good scripts in the future. I am looking forward very much to her collaboration with Leo wu this year. That being said I am not a blind fan and not a toxic one ofc. I can only recommend me thus.

5. I am learning mandarin. :)

Well sometimes we like and follow a person not wholly because of their acting but also because of who they are in real life so I can understand your point. 

1. What was your first drama of Zhao Lusi?

I Hear You

2. What’s your favorite drama of Zhao Lusi?

Romance of a Tiger and a Rose

3. What’s your favorite thing about Zhao Lusi?

I love her personality, she was being herself even though she was already quite famous but very friendly.  i love her cute face with bright smile. She is very inspiring girl with mature thoughts.

very talented girl, learner and hard worker!

4. Why did you decided to join this cult?

Because i love her,  i am happy to follow all about her.

5. Tell us something about yourself.

Just personal fans and i'm a woman.

1.  first drama of Zhao Lusi - Oh My Emperor
2. favorite drama of Zhao Lusi - The Romance of Tiger and Rose
3. favorite thing about Zhao Lusi - her honesty in addressing antis
4.  I decided to join because I've been a fan of Zhao Lusi since 2018.
5. I'm an Asian drama fan (thai, japanese, chinese, taiwanese, etc.) and I love Lusi!

Hiii I would love to join this cult?

Oh My Emperor

The Romance of Tiger and Rose

Her cutenes

Because she is my favourite and I love her

I love Chinese Dramas ?

Mon:

1. I Hear You 

I fall in love with her here. She was so cuuute and her chemistry with Riley Wang was great. Riley Wang was awkward in the drama but Lusi makes it less tense. 

2. The Long Ballad 

Because this drama showcase her ability to take a different genre than she usually takes. 

3. Her everything! <3 She's pretty and cute, talented yet humble, her laugh makes my dayyyayy

4. I've never been in love with a girl this much before. I'm straight but everyone around me keep asking me if I still am because I am too enchanted by Lusi :')

5. I watch Lusi everyday and show Lusi to someone around me everyday ehe >.<

*question: how to insert gif here? I still can't crack it. 

1. What was your first drama of Zhao Lusi ?
The romance of Tiger and Rose. I happen to see a thread of cute moments of Ding Yuxi and Zhao Lusi on twitter and there was rave reviews on the drama,  so I decided to watch it and immediately fell in love for the FL.

2. What’s your favorite drama of Zhao Lusi ?
The Romance of Tiger and Rose (Great Acting, Plot, Storyline, despite low budget production)

The Long Ballad (Lusi literally embodied Li Leyan. There's great character's development. Whenever I see someone tries to bully Leyan, my rage is bubbling. (`△´+) 

3. What’s your favorite thing about Zhao Lusi ?
 Great actress. She's one of the top among the post-95 little flower. She's nice and funny offcam. Hella amazing in building chemistry with actors, and even actresses. The fact that she build her career from auditioning for low cost production to getting offered with big production from pure talent is an amazing feat itself. I love her for this. 

4. Why did you decided to join this cult ?
 I check for her updates everyday and I love stanning her. I do want to talk abt her upcoming and current project with someone who loves her too. 

For Chinese Actress, Zhao Lusi is my top 1 and for Japanese Actress, Hirose Suzu. I'm a huge fan of both of them. Both extremely talented in acting. 

Welcome new members :)

Have you guys listened to this? It’s amazing :)

Mon:

I really like her singing voice...I hope she sings in the OSTs of her upcoming dramas too hehe ^-^

Mon:

Wow their voice are soo perfect for each other. She is soo talented I really love her voice, she is all rounded also Alec's mandarin is soo natural.