Zhao Lusi’s new photo shoot

Is it just me or has she lost a lot of weight around “Please Mr. Ling”(the name might be wrong) she looks more hourglass figured now plus her body looks way more skinny, honestly looks a little unhealthy 

Ahww , She so beautiful and cute

Kim Yeong Ja:

Totally!

1. What was your first drama of Zhao Lusi?

I hear you. I was blown away by her innocence and cuteness. Then searched for her other dramas and liked each and every one. 

2. What’s your favorite drama of Zhao Lusi?

My fav is Oh my emperor. Even though her first drama she acted very natural and convinced so many cheesy scenes.  She is one of the highlight of the drama even though the drama is very low budget I continued to watch it because of her.

3. What’s your favorite thing about Zhao Lusi?

She is very kind and down to earth and always gives you the girl next door feeling. Never dresses to impress others. She never pretends to be someone.

4. Why did you decided to join this cult?

Because I love her.

5. Tell us something about yourself.

I am really good with art. I do lot of diys when i am free and I get lot of compliments.

I just saw this photo and I wanted to post it here cause she's so pretyyy <3 

plus a cute cat lol

@ Staccie, So cute <3

@Staccie, love the pic :)

Staccie:

plus a cute cat lol

Soo cute ❤ 

Staccie:

plus a cute cat lol

cuteness overload :3

Teaa:

Is it just me or has she lost a lot of weight around “Please Mr. Ling”(the name might be wrong) she looks more hourglass figured now plus her body looks way more skinny, honestly looks a little unhealthy 

It’s probably from all the filming she’s doing :)

soo cutee!! damm ❤️❤️

Zhao Lusi at a brand event