Yay!! I want to join!

1. What was your first drama of her?
Arsenal Military Academy!

2. What do you like the most about her?
How versatile she is as an actress...all of her roles are different from one another and our Lu does a great job of portraying different personalities

3. Which is your favorite drama by her?
I love all of them...I probably rewatched Arsenal Military Academy the most, followed by One and Only and Forever Love

4. Describe her in one word.
Authentic

5. Are you looking forward to any dramas by her? If yes, then which one?
YES! End of the Moon (of course) and Ordinary Greatness since it's the next drama coming out :) 

@Shippy, welcome! 

Shippy:

Yay!! I want to join!

1. What was your first drama of her?
Arsenal Military Academy!

2. What do you like the most about her?
How versatile she is as an actress...all of her roles are different from one another and our Lu does a great job of portraying different personalities

3. Which is your favorite drama by her?
I love all of them...I probably rewatched Arsenal Military Academy the most, followed by One and Only and Forever Love

4. Describe her in one word.
Authentic

5. Are you looking forward to any dramas by her? If yes, then which one?
YES! End of the Moon (of course) and Ordinary Greatness since it's the next drama coming out :) 

Welcomeeeeee

Such a cute photo!! Thank you :) 

I have made some badges for this cult!^^

for the 4th one huge credits go to weibo but i just added the text!

Those who are interested in watching ordinary greatness, please go to iQiyi app and reserve the drama. It is in the coming soon section. 

@r2_- heyhotshot …those badges look so good and especially that red one… Aww! It's so good!

So many pretty badges, mine are probably not needed. I made 15 with my Elongated Hexagon Template. posted them here

1. King is not Easy - I really like the body swap genre (Secret Garden was my first ever Asian drama) so I checked it out at the time and Bai Lu was definitely a highlight.

2. She has an expressive face.

3. The Legends.

4.Adaptable - she does well in period dramas, modern dramas, pretending to be a boy, she can do it all.

5. A lot of her upcoming stuff seems similar to roles she's performed before but still I'll give them a chance.

@Knavery, welcome! Lulu truly is adaptable ❤️

i haven't watched all the shows she has done but i can tell i will love her roles!

r2_ - heyhotshot:

i haven't watched all the shows she has done but i can tell i will love her roles!

My favorite role from her is Jiang Jun in love is Sweet… cute, independent and hard working!

MsStickyNotes:

My favorite role from her is Jiang Jun in love is Sweet… cute, independent and hard working!

I plan to watch that one but I still haven’t found the time to T^T

Mon - heyhotshot2_:

I plan to watch that one but I still haven’t found the time to T^T

You need to watch it soon. It's so so good! ^^

hello,

apologize for intruding here, but here's the outcome of the booking badges you've requested this morning (plz save me from embarrassment cuz at first I donno the club name; so I instantly made 3rd badge rolmaoo)

And I sign off~ completed inquiry here from the forum as well