Hi,

I have watched 

• Devil Beside you
  • Why why love
  • Love me if you dare
  • Love O2O. 

I just can't seem to get over Love O2O. So please Suggest me some dramas similar to watch I have watched.

I really don't want any Melodramas with lots of crying or complete Historic. (Time travel is still fine though)

Please do help me out!

Thanks!

So many people have recommended "Boss and Me" - it's by the same author as Love O2O and it's quite good. I've watched the first 2 episodes and placed it hold for now but I would recommend that drama :)
@Bongsookie : Boss and me? I saw a lot of negative comments so I was a bit skeptical ..
How about trying Silent Separation? It's by the same author of Love O2O and it's very good although sometimes the story seems very slow...
@Gwilthyunman : Since I just finished watching Love O2O, Am still in that dizzy state where I feel I am still roaming in their land. So to come out of it and get excited about anything else is difficult. So I am gonna try with Both My Sunshine and Boss & Me. :) Thank You! ^_^
Thank you guys Will watch Boss & Me next! :)
You have to watch go princess go. Its hilarious. Historic but it's time travel. Basically modern day fella fall into a pool and hits his head. He then finds himself in the body of a crown princess. He then try to suduce the concubines and tries to killl himself to go back to modern day. Times passes and he starts adjusting to his surroundings.

Highly recommended
Taiwan: It Started With A Kiss, Down With Love, Hi My Sweetheart (with Rainie Yang), In Time With You, Marry Me or Not 

Mainland China: Love Through A Millennium (MC vrs. of Queen In Hyun's Man), Proud of Love (similar to Secret Garden), The Whirlwind Girl 1 (with Yang Yang - Love020)
I second Boss and me! However, you need to be in that mood to watch it as its fluffy! If not, you may not like it. I think its from the same writers as LoveO2O but am not sure! Whirlwind girl 1 is good if you like yang yang but don't expect a lot of romance/fluff there. Its more of a mentor-student relation but is cute and good to watch.
What about detective drama? You should try Love Me If You Dare, this has romance in it too. Also, you should try Autumn's Concerto. One of my favorites! (Taiwanese drama does count right?)
Boss & me was fine initially...but got little boring later ..so stopped watching