Hi all,
Just wanted your opinion on which one should I watch. Heard that both are a lot similar and they have almost 40 episodes so please help me out.
Which one should I watch?
P.S. They don't have a tragic ending (MCs don't end up together kind), do they?
I prefer lady&liar i liked the wolf thing (badass) with hawick lau he did a great job and the chemistry between him and tiffany was also good. But it is a memory lost drama so you may not like it but the memory part wasn't really annoying and she will remember quick. you will hate some characters but at the end they will repay for what they did. But overal the drama was good and addicting.
@Dieu Thanks! I don't mind memory loss track as long as it's implemented nicely and it's not too long (which you said isn't!) I've heard good things about hawick lau in that drama:)
I liked L&L more too although the subbing isn't 100% towards the end of the drama but i still understood what was going on. If you like this, you HAVE to watch sealed with a kiss where Hawick does another incredible job.

CR is good in its own right. The jealousy was great but the heroine was just too dumb for my liking. 
@oppalover87 Thanks! I've heard a lot about Sealed with a kiss, definitely going to try it out!
i watched both and like both but i prefer lady & lair more . maybe because Hawick is so good or maybe i like the idea of lying to your lover for not losing her . .