can someone spoil me and tell me who does she end up with? Also is it like a love triangle? Are both of the main guys good or one of them is good and the other is evil?

She ends up with no one in the TV show because who the hell knows what the writers/director were thinking. They seemed to lose focus in their own show.  It becomes clear which one she wants to be with but yeah... the writers left the show on an actual cliffhanger when they based this TV show on a book with the proper material to end it.

From what I remember about the romance - almost all the powerful men have a thing for her. I believe she only ever cared about one - in the TV show at least.

Evil is a tough one. One is a pragmatist and one is out for revenge. Eventually one of them could be viewed as the "good guy" but unfortunately thanks to the ineptitude of the writers and director - it's glossed over, the show ends on a cliffhanger. You get the sense of who is "good" and who is"bad" but the show ends on a cliffhanger, not an ending.

I'll add a disclaimer that it's been a while so I might be remembering things slightly different from how they were but I don't think I'm way off on my descriptions.