Hey Everyone,

About two months ago, I was watching this drama on Viki, but didn't realize the whole thing isn't fully subtitled D:  I've tried to search all over for the ending, or what happens, or even a review, but there aren't that many on the internet that reveal the ending. I cannot find the show subtitled anywhere else, can someone just spoil me?

I got to the part where the gang finds out that Hu Ge isn't just some monk, but is Yuwen Tou and is a ruthless killer, and that he's Tiffany Tang's lover. 

What happens with Yuwen Tou and Bai Xue? 

What happens at the end?

Is Jing Chou the earthly emperor, or is Yuwen Tou?

Will Jinh Chou and Bai Xue be forced to marry each other because she thought he was the earthly emperor?

What will happen to Tiffany Tang and Yuwen Tou?

Thanks in advance!

I heard that Tiffany Tang because she wanted to protect the love of her and Yuwen Tou, so she sacrificed herself and gave birth to her baby, then she turned into an eagle (or a bird... Somthing like that). Poor Hu Ge, his character raised the child alone, once again. :<

Michia Lei:

I heard that Tiffany Tang because she wanted to protect the love of her and Yuwen Tou, so she sacrificed herself and gave birth to her baby, then she turned into an eagle (or a bird... Somthing like that). Poor Hu Ge, his character raised the child alone, once again. :<

Dang, so he doesn't even end up with Bai Xue (daughter of Nuwa)? I knew he and her were some sort of pair when he wasn't evil. 

Kimberly:

Dang, so he doesn't even end up with Bai Xue (daughter of Nuwa)? I knew he and her were some sort of pair when he wasn't evil. 

True, I thought Bai Xue was the female lead. But she wasn't.

Michia Lei:

True, I thought Bai Xue was the female lead. But she wasn't.

OH Dang! I thought from the point I left off, that she was the female lead. So I'm guessing Tiffany Tang ends up being lead, next to Cecilia? Now I really wish I could have finished. I thought Hu Ge would have returned to his good side and went with Nuwa's daughter. 

Thanks Michia!

Hu Ge did returned to his good side, and so did Tiffiany. They turned each other to good people lol. 

Ps Tiffany Tang was the first female lead,  I was so surprised.

Ps My English isn't good, please forgive me :)