Hello,

I apologize if this is in the wrong area/post/forum in advance.

I am looking for this drama that I watched a VERY long time ago. It is a chinese drama. The setting was ancient period setting--ones where men had long hair and/or topknots (not the qing dynasty style hair where it's braided). This girl is a princess and she gets headaches frequently. She sneaks out of the castle and meets this guy who is the head/leader of a bodyguard service that will transport your merchandise/goods for a price. Long story short, the girl ends up going with him on this trip/mission because she demands to go and the doctors say that her health isn't good because of her frequent headaches so her dad (the emperor) reluctantly lets her go, but forces a bunch of guards to secretly follow along as well.

She ends up falling in love with one of the guys that works at that convoy business/the leader's best friend. Oh and she gets surgery to get rid of the thing that was causing her headaches.  They also end up finding out that the stuff that they were transporting was stolen gold and they were stuck/trapped in this forest because the bandits wanted the gold that they stole and used the convoy to smuggle out of the city. and there was a girl that snuck into the convoy who was actually evil and mind controlled one of the friends of the leader, causing said friend to stab the leader.

It's bugging me that I don't remember the name. It's a super old drama like before 2005 (if you consider that late). 

If you remember the name of this drama, i'd greatly appreciate it!